Get away with your gal pals for a fun girlfriend trip!
As girlfriends, we’re busy. So sometimes we need to sneak away for a girlfriend trip just to laugh, shop, explore, relax, be pampered together with our favorite gal pals.
Girlfriendology knows you need this time to reconnect to each other and to your true self, so we’d love to share some girlfriend travel advice and ideas:
- Plan ahead for special girlfriend birthdays. Sure it’s fun to be impromptu, but it’s even more fun to save lots of money on flights and hotels by booking early, so you can spend the savings on shopping!
- Be Adventurous! Go places you and your girlfriends have never gone. Do things you’ve yet to experience! How about a hiking trip in the Grand Canyon or a spa in Sedona? Check out a Dude Ranch (really!), a state park or a cooking school. Just go together and be up for the adventure!
- Have a Girlfriend-cation! You don’t need to go far – maybe just get a room downtown where you live and walk around the city to find places you’ve never been or try new restaurants and shops together.
And check out these books by some of our favorite female Girlfriendology guests and experts on women’s travel:
- 50 Best Girlfriend Getaways in North America, by Marybeth Bond. Marybeth has been on our podcast and BlogTalkRadio show. She’s the women’s travel pro and shares great info in this guide and all her other books!
- Wanderlust and Lipstick – The guide to women’s solo travel by Beth Whitman. Beth is a great girlfriend who inspires women to get out there and explore the world – solo!
- Girlfriend Getaways #2 – You Go Girl – and I’ll go too!, by Pam Grout.
- Guides for Women’s Travel – all kinds of resources to make sure and your gal pals have a perfect girlfriend getaway together!
- All kinds of travel equipment – You might need to shop before you get there AND when you get there!