Girlfriends – we’re worried about you! Are you in harms’ way? (AKA: Hurricane Sandy, ‘Frankenstorm’) We hope you’re safe, warm, dry and surrounded by family and FRIENDS who love you!
What can you do?
If you have a friend on the East Coast, reach out and ask her how she’s doing. Find her on Facebook, type a text or send an email. Just show your interest and concern. Check online for her weather conditions, check in with her and say a prayer.
Be safe girlfriends!
Plus, it’s Halloween. Here’s some timely girlfriend advice …
- What to do with leftover Halloween Candy – great trick-or-treat girlfriend advice
- Enjoy Halloween Treats without Guilt – because a girlfriend would never make you feel guilty about some candy!
- Review: Elk Creek Vineyards (scary good wines!)
- Happy Halloween Ghoul-friends!
- Fun Halloween Treat Bag to Make (or give to your girlfriend with a bunch of candy!)
By the way, we LOVE guest blogs here at Girlfriendology. Have a great girlfriend story to tell? Want to celebrate your fabulous female friends? SHARE! (And, we also have Girlfriend Gurus – check that out to be featured on Girlfriendology!) SIGN UP for our weekly newsletter and get our FREE eBook ‘30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend‘ – check it out!
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology and Twitter/@Girlfriendology where we’re connecting with over 50,000 women (we block guys!) and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration and great quotes. More Girlfriend Friendship Quotes. & Did you see our INFOGRAPHIC on ‘What Women Want‘?
* Hurricane Sandy photo from Wikipedia