It’s wonderful when women work together to promote and support each other. We’re honored to be in the company of great girlfriends and great girlfriend blogs.
As girlfriends, we recommend cool things to our friends – shopping sales, great books, tasty recipes, chick flicks and more. So, a few of us ‘girlfriend bloggers’ got together to introduce you to our friends – other women and their blogs who inspire women to be better friends.
In 2010 we formed the ‘Friendship Circle’ with four other female friendship blogs. We basically just support and promote each other – and that’s a very good thing! In 2011, we’ve revised the group to add in some new amazing women and their blogs/communities so, check out these girlfriend-ly blogs in this ‘Friendship Circle‘:
The Friendship Circle – Female Friendship Blogs
- About.com Friendship – Cherie Burbach, @brrbach
- GirlfriendCircles – Shasta Nelson, @girlfrndcircles
- Girlfriendology – Debba Haupert & Judi Cogen, @girlfriendology, @judicogen, Facebook.com/Girlfriendology
- MWF Seeking BFF – Rachel Bertsche, @rberch, Facebook.com/MWFseekingBFF, author
- The Friendship Blog – Dr. Irene S. Levine, @IreneLevine, author
- Social Media Girlfriends – Dabney Porte & Britt Michaelian, @dabneyporte, @mamabritt, Facebook.com/SocialMediaGirlfriends
Check out these amazing women and the female friendship inspiration that they offer on a daily basis!
Thanks girlfriends! And special thanks to Dawn and Tina from Girlfriend Celebrations who were part of our founding members. (You’re still our girlfriends!)
- Irene Levine – How to be a Keeper Friend, her most recent BlogTalkRadio interview, 10 Tips for being a BFF.
- Shasta Nelson – Breast Cancer and Friendship, her most recent BlogTalkRadio interview, Five Friendship Conundrums.
- Dabney Porte & Britt Michaelian – Are your Friends your Social Media Girlfriends, and Dabney on our BlogTalkRadio show.
p.s. And … be a friend to Girlfriendology! Share this blog with your girlfriends by clicking the Facebook LIKE button below and also, when you’re on our Facebook page, SHARE IT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS. (Please?!) Thanks girlfriend!