I have a magnet with that saying on it. It reminds me, year after year to keep dreaming – and that small dreams are important too.
What are your dreams girlfriend? What things, big or small, would you love to see happen (or come true) in 2013?
As friends, we want the best for our girlfriends. We want your happiness, for you to be healthy, for special moments spent together. As friends, we pray that your life is peaceful, your friends and family are safe, that opportunities present themselves in good time and that you collect LOTS of happy memories in the coming year.
A friend shared the following from Evernote. Perhaps it will help you, girlfriend to look back on 2012 with appreciation for the memories formed and lessons learned. And hopefully it will assist you in planning to make 2013 a year filled with love, laughter and, of course, FRIENDS.
Questions for Completing and Remembering 2012
- What was your biggest triumph in 2012?
- What was the smartest decision you made in 2012?
- What one word best sums up and describes your 2012 experience?
- What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2012?
- What was the most loving service you performed in 2012?
- What is your biggest piece of unfinished business in 2012?
- What are you most happy about completing in 2012?
- Who were the three people that had the greatest impact on your life in 2012?
- What was the biggest risk you took in 2012?
- What was your biggest surprise in 2012?
- What important relationship improved the most in 2012?
- What compliment would you liked to have received in 2012?
- What compliment would you liked to have given in 2012?
- What else do you need to do or say to be complete with 2012?
Questions for Creating 2013 the Way You Desire:
- What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2013?
- What advice would you like to give yourself in 2013?
- What are the major actions you are planning to implement to improve your financial results in 2013?
- What would you be most happy about completing in 2013?
- What major indulgence are you willing to experience in 2013?
- What would you most like to change about yourself in 2013?
- What are you looking forward to learning in 2013?
- What do you think your biggest risk will be in 2013?
- What about your work, are you most committed to changing and improving in 2013?
- What is one as yet undeveloped talent you are willing to explore in 2013?
- What brings you the most joy and how are you going to do or have more of that in 2013?
- Who or what, other than yourself, are you most committed to loving and serving in 2013?
- What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2013?
THANKS TO ALL OUR GIRLFRIENDS for making 2012 AMAZING for Girlfriendology. We’ve grown, we’ve inspired, we’ve cheered each other on. THANK YOU for the humbling gift of your time and interest in female friendship. YOU ROCK! Have a wonderful New Year’s Eve and a 2013 filled with health, happiness and wonderful times with friends and family.
By the way, we LOVE guest blogs here at Girlfriendology. Have a great girlfriend story to tell? Want to celebrate your fabulous female friends? SHARE! (And, we also have Girlfriend Gurus – check that out to be featured on Girlfriendology!) SIGN UP for our weekly newsletter and get our FREE eBook ‘30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend‘ - check it out! Don’t forget to make your girlfriends feel special with perfect birthday gifts for women!
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology and Twitter/@Girlfriendology where we’re connecting with over 50,000 women (we block guys!) and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration and great quotes. More Girlfriend Friendship Quotes. & Did you see our INFOGRAPHIC on ‘What Women Want‘?
THANKS to our BIG 2012 and 2013 Sponsor – Biz Stain Fighter and Mean Green Degreaser (check out their coupons!). If you’re a brand, please contact us and check out more for Brands and Businesses who want to be Girlfriend Recommended. And – THANKS to YOU Girlfriend!
Note: Girlfriendology does share affiliate links from time to time. However, we only recommend products that we’d honestly share with a girlfriend.