“Another New Year & still time for small dreams to come true” – Anonymous
What are your dreams girlfriend? What things, big or small, would you love to see happen (or come true) in 2015?
As friends, we want the best for our girlfriends. We want your happiness, for you to be healthy, for special moments spent together. As friends, we pray that your life is peaceful, your friends and family are safe, that opportunities present themselves in good time and that you collect LOTS of happy memories in the coming year.
A friend shared the following from Evernote. Perhaps it will help you, girlfriend to look back on 2014 with appreciation for the memories formed and lessons learned. And hopefully it will assist you in planning to make 2015 a year filled with love, laughter and, of course, FRIENDS.
- What was your biggest achievement in 2014?
- What was the smartest decision you made in 2014?
- What one word best sums up and describes your 2014?
- What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2014?
- What is your biggest piece of unfinished business in 2014?
- What are you most happy about completing in 2014?
- What three people had the greatest impact on your life in 2014?
- What was the BIG risk you took in 2014?
- What was your biggest surprise in 2014?
- What else do you need to do or say to be complete with 2014?
- What friend(s) are you most thankful for who impacted your 2014?
Questions for Creating 2015 the Way You Desire:
- What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2015?
- What advice would you like to give yourself for living an excellent 2015?
- What are the major actions you will take to improve your financial situation in 2015?
- What would you be most happy about completing in 2015?
- What would you most like to change about yourself in 2015?
- What are you looking forward to learning in 2015?
- What will you do to be healthier in 2015?
- What undeveloped talent are you going to explore in 2015?
- What brings you the most joy and how are you going to do or have more of that in 2015?
- How could you be a better friend in 2015?
- What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2015?
THANKS TO ALL OUR GIRLFRIENDS for making 2014 AMAZING for Girlfriendology. We’ve grown, we’ve inspired, we’ve cheered each other on. THANK YOU for the humbling gift of your time and interest in female friendship. YOU ROCK! Have a wonderful New Year’s Eve and a 2015 filled with health, happiness and wonderful times with friends and family.
By the way, we LOVE guest blogs here at Girlfriendology. Have a great girlfriend story to tell? Want to celebrate your fabulous female friends? SHARE! (And, we also have Girlfriend Gurus – check that out to be featured on Girlfriendology!) SIGN UP for our weekly newsletter and get our FREE eBook ‘30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend‘ - check it out! Don’t forget to make your girlfriends feel special with perfect birthday gifts for women!
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology and Twitter/@Girlfriendology where we’re connecting with over 70,000 women and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration and great quotes. More Girlfriend Friendship Quotes. & Did you see our INFOGRAPHIC on ‘What Women Want‘?
If you’re a brand, please contact us and check out more for Brands and Businesses who want to be Girlfriend Recommended. And – THANKS to YOU Girlfriend!
Note: Girlfriendology does share affiliate links from time to time. However, we only recommend products that we’d honestly share with a girlfriend.