At BlogHer recently, I had the awesome opportunity to interview KHLOE KARDASHIAN. She was representing Hairfinity and sat down with us (four bloggers) to talk about hair, life, stuff – even friendship. Here is some of the girlfriend advice she shared:
ON HAIR AND BEAUTY …
- - Khloe washes her hair every other day. (Her hair was beautiful – but that goes without saying!) When not filming, she likes to air dry her naturally curly dry. She does hair masks, and loves hair oil. Hairfinity helped her grow her hair out and be healthy.
- - Her go-to hair style is a middle-part. More casual, she said, than a side-part.
- - She noticed a huge difference when she started taking Hairfinity – whatever you’re missing in your diet, it takes over and keeps your hair growing and healthy.
- - Her fave beauty trend currently is braids and hair accessories. Fashion wise – she’s really into fringe and boots right now.
- - She also LOVES Coconut Oil – uses to take off make-up, on her skin. She has to moisturize (and uses bio oil).
- - Khloe’s favorite gift to gift or receive is something personal, like a coffee table book. She’s kept every greeting card that she’s ever received. Her BFF gave her a Build-a-Bear with her voice that she said she will always cherish.
- - I asked her about some of her dreams – like with whom she’s have lunch with, anyone, living or dead. Her response surprised me – she almost teared up and said ‘my dad, of course.’ The second person? President Obama – partly because she knew her dad would want to talk with him too.
- - Life advice: Everything is going to be okay. Just enjoy life. Learn from the bad stuff, again – everything will be okay.
- - Her favorite quote: Don’t let one bad day equal a bad life. She tries to enjoy her life every day. She said to focus on what we have, not what we don’t have.
- - She encourages us to push our comfort zone but to be ourselves.
- - When asked what brings her joy and satisfaction, she said her family. She said she’d rather have them drive them crazy than be with anyone else.
- - She admitted to us that she’s shy and struggles to warm up with new people.
ON FRIENDSHIP …
- - I had the opportunity to ask one specific friendship question: How can you be a good friend to your girlfriends? Her response: Be a good listener. Make time for each other. Prioritize that time together, pencil them in on your schedule.
So many girlfriends have asked … What was she like? She was incredibly sweet and real – and had really pretty hair! Other girlfriends have asked … What’s Hairfinity? Here ya go … Hairfinity is a nutritional supplement that is transforming the hair of women all over the world. A unique natural blend of vitamins, nutrients and our exclusive Capilsana™ Complex, it promotes healthy hair growth and nourishes your hair from the inside out.
It was great to meet Khloe!