Women are damn strong. We may be told that we’re not as strong as men, but I personally (& strongly) disagree. We’re strong enough to have children and raise amazing kids. We can lift weights and each others’ burdens. We can run marathons and endless errands, all while multi-tasking for multiple family members, and juggling home and work projects. We are strong and we look the world straight in the eye. (I love our gender!)
We’re celebrating women and our strength on Girlfriendology. For example:
* YWCA Career Women of Achievement Luncheon in Cincinnati – Recognizing strong (and inspiring) professional women in Cincinnati and raising money to empower women and eliminate racism
* Moms who are the ‘Heavy Lifters’ of Families – Happy (continued!) Mother’s Day!
* Helping a Girlfriend Through Divorce – It takes strong women (helping strong women) make huge life changes (and I’m so thankful we’re there for each other!)
And also …
* Summer Trends from girlfriends at Party BluPrints – From Recipes to Fashion to Pets (check it out!)
* 5 Things to Say to your Mom Friends – Making your girlfriends’ Mother’s Days happy
* Grateful for Girlfriends and Spontaneity – This week’s #ThankfulThursday
* Saving Money – 5 Ways to Avoid Restaurants - Great frugal girlfriend advice from Miata Edoga
By the way, we LOVE guest blogs here at Girlfriendology. Have a great girlfriend story to tell? Want to celebrate your fabulous female friends? SHARE! (And, we also have Girlfriend Gurus – check that out to be featured on Girlfriendology!) SIGN UP for our weekly newsletter and get our FREE eBook ‘30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend‘ - check it out! Don’t forget to make your girlfriends feel special with perfect birthday gifts for women!
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology and Twitter/@Girlfriendology where we’re connecting with over 50,000 women (we block guys!) and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration and great quotes. More Girlfriend Friendship Quotes & did you see our INFOGRAPHIC on ‘What Women Want‘?
THANKS to our 2013 Sponsor – Biz Stain Fighter and Mean Green Degreaser (check out their coupons!). If you’re a brand, please contact us and check out more for Brands and Businesses who want to be Girlfriend Recommended. And – THANKS to YOU Girlfriend!
Note: Girlfriendology does share affiliate links from time to time. However, we only recommend products that we’d honestly share with a girlfriend.