Announcing the 2016 Girlfriendology Media Kit
Girlfriendology celebrates a decade of inspiring women to be better friends this year! We have some exciting plans for our 1oth anniversary year including working with companies who meet our standard of being products/brands/services that we would recommend to our girlfriends – aka: be “Girlfriend Recommended.” As a blog / blogger, who is also considered an ‘online influencer,’ we love to share information, insights, companies who can make women’s lives better.
We’re getting the word out with this 2016 Girlfriendology Media Kit:
According to a study from Ladies Home Journal, influence from female peers is age agnostic. Of those surveyed, 79% have made a purchasing decision based on the experience of someone they know.
Peer recommendation remains the most-heavilyweighted form of advertising among women, with 84% of survey responders ranking it highest.
And … “Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted Friend.” Mark Zuckerberg
Here are some ways we feature products / brands that are ‘Girlfriend Recommended:’
- Sponsored Posts / Reviews / Social Shares – With our growing readers (200,000+ in 2015) and followers (over 87,000 social followers – almost all women).
- Advertising / Site Sponsorship / Email Promotions / Podcasts Sponsorships – Lots of options for being recommended to our female fans, followers and friends through a variety of our content on Girlfriendology.
- Custom promotions – We love to work with companies that offer great products / services for women. So contact us at info (at) girlfriendology (dot) com to find out how you can be ‘a recommendation from a trusted friend.’
- Advertising information on Girlfriendology
- Girlfriendology Media Information
- Girlfriendology Infographic: What women want
And our NEW Logo – going back to our favorite friendship flower