For over eight years, Girlfriendology.com has been a wonderful, supportive and inspiring community of fabulous females. Each day we reach THOUSANDS of women with our positive, inspiring site and social syndication. Our readers and members are women who understand and appreciate the benefits of having female friends – and who are interested in products/services that are GIRLFRIEND RECOMMENDED.
We’re looking for female-FRIENDly partners for advertising and sponsorships. We have a variety of options – from newsletter ads to contests, site sponsorship to research/review opportunities. Please contact Girlfriendology founder Debba Haupert at Debba (at) girlfriendology (dot) com to reach this influential and supportive audience. (HINT: Put ‘HI DEBBA!’ in the subject line and I know you read this and want to work with us!)
IDEAS FOR BRANDS:
Types of Brands we’d love to work with: Fashion/Shoes/Accessories, Jewelry, Travel/Destinations/Hotels, Restaurants, Gifts, Home decor, DIY, Food, Wine, Health, Fitness and products that make women’s lives better.
Types of Brands we do not work with: gambling, dating, products for men, religious, political, children/baby products or spammy companies. (Generally we do not work for product or free campaigns unless it is a good opportunity for Girlfriendology and we might be able to work on sponsored posts in the future.)
Ways we work with Brands: sponsored posts, social sharing, advertising, reviews, consulting, writing, etc.
The Girlfriendology community of women and online offerings include:
- 70,000+ Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram Fans (and growing!)
- 2500+ Blog Posts and 200+ BlogTalkRadio/podcast interviews on female friendship, women’s topics, girlfriend advice, gifts, reviews and more – great for SEO.
- Weekly newsletter mailings to over 3000 women.
- Brands we’ve worked with: Sears, Honda, Frito-Lay, Kroger, ConAgra/Healthy Choice, UPS, T-Mobile, Biz (sponsor, TV advertisement, print ad/FSI), Wine Sisterhood and more!
- Klout score: 58, Alexa ranking: 133,000 (both great scores/influential for women’s community) (Numbers updated: February 2014)
With over 2,500 blog posts on our site, less than 20% sponsored posts, and our SEO efforts, we’re continuing to build our site as a destination for girlfriend advice, inspirational content and girlfriend gifts (and girlfriend approved products).
Do you have a brand, product or blog that you’d like to be ‘Girlfriend Recommended’? Would you like to have your brand featured in front of thousands of women? Here are a few ways we could work together:
- Site Sponsorship & Advertising – From $300 – $3000 (depending on packages) you can be featured on our home page, inside pages, in our Facebook Community, on Twitter, our Newsletter, etc. For more information on these, please let us know and we’ll share our media kit.
- Reviews – NEW on Girlfriendology, with our focus expanding to Frugal, as well as Fashion, Family, and Shopping, we can review products and offer our ‘Girlfriend Reviews’ – things we’d tell our friends about your product or service. We’ll do a blog post, feature it in the newsletter, Tweet and Facebook about it (2+ times). You provide the product and $250. (Giveaways cost extra due to the time involved in managing them but let us know if you’d like to consider this.)
- Let’s get creative! Let us know your ideas and budget, and we’ll come up with some creative way to promote you to our amazing community of women!
Sample REVIEW posts: SHOES – we love ‘em!, Fall Fashion SWEATERS from Sears, and Sears event with SANDRA LEE. Check it out –> Girlfriendology creates over 450,000 impressions on women for Frito-Lay launch of new women’s campaign with Brooke Burke – generates female awareness of Frito-Lay “A Woman’s World” campaign.
SELECT ADVERTISERS: We reserve the right to only accept advertising from companies/brands that fit the Girlfriendology brand. For example, we DO NOT promote/advertise for: Companies/Websites for Dating, Dieting, Gambling, Baby/Children’s items, Religious or Political.
GIVEAWAY GUIDELINES: Girlfriendology typically does not do giveaways without a fee except for products valued over $150 dollars. (Product giveaways priced less than this may be accepted for a fee of $200+ to cover the time for running the giveaways and does not include fulfillment and shipping.)
AFFILIATE SITE: Girlfriendology is an affiliate site for Amazon, Commission Junction, LinkShare and others. We also receive revenue from paid ads such as Google and paid advertising.
ENDORSEMENTS: Girlfriendology/Debba Haupert has been spokesperson for products but only does so when she personally believes in the product and actually would recommend to a girlfriend – as seen in this commercial for Biz Detergent.
FTC GUIDELINES: Girlfriendology strictly follows FTC Guidelines for blogs indicating when we have received product or payment for service in regards to a blog, event, etc. We do not endorse any products without acknowledging this information or recommend products that we would not recommend to a friend.
DISCLOSURE POLICY: This policy is valid from 01 January 2007
This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. For questions about this blog, please contact debba at girlfriendology dot com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog also is an affiliate of Amazon and various affiliate programs.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement and that we would recommend to a girlfriend. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org