Our story: You know that ‘lost’ feeling we women have when a friend is hurting and/or in need? Well, that’s where Girlfriendology all started. Back in 2005, two great girlfriends of Debba Haupert found out they had cancer. All she wanted to do was spend time with them and other girlfriends. She wanted to learn how to be a better friend to them and the other amazing women who blessed her life.
After a little research (The Tending Instinct, by Shelley E. Taylor and other studies), Debba found that female friendship makes women healthier, happier, less stressed, live longer and feel more beautiful.
Wow! That’s a lot of benefits for women who often are stressed and don’t get a lot of inspiration to build into those female friendships that impact our lives in such a wonderful, positive way. So, Girlfriendology was born – as a website and community of women to inspire and support each other, to encourage women to appreciate and celebrate girlfriends, and to be the kind of friend we’d love to have.
Women ‘get it.‘ We need our girlfriends. Best friends, sisters, neighbors, coworkers… we‘re blessed with wonderful women who inspire, admire and care for us. They bring us joy, love, laughter and wonderful memories. Female friendships make women healthier, happier, less stressed, live longer and feel more beautiful.
“Inspiration, Appreciation and Celebration of Girlfriends” is the goal of Girlfriendology. We promote and encourage strong, supportive female friendships. We want to help you be a better friend. We encourage women to support women. And, we‘d like to inspire you to spend more time with your female friends, to share more with each other and to appreciate the great gift of female friendship.
SIGN UP for our weekly newsletter and get our FREE eBook ‘30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend‘ – check it out! Don’t forget to make your girlfriends feel special with perfect birthday gifts for women!
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology and Twitter/@Girlfriendology where we’re connecting with over 80,000 women and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration and great quotes. More Girlfriend Friendship Quotes & did you see our INFOGRAPHIC on ‘What Women Want‘?
BE GIRLFRIEND RECOMMENDED
(AKA: Work with us! More About Girlfriendology …)
If you’re a brand, please contact us and check out more for Brands and Businesses who want to be Girlfriend Recommended. Ways we work with brands/companies:
- Sponsored and Promoted Posts – Let us create great content about your product and how we’d recommend you to a friend.
- Social Shares – We have over 80,000 followers and we’d love to share you with the women who trust a recommendation from a girlfriend!
- Advertising on Girlfriendology – From featuring you in our weekly newsletter, to having a banner on our site, to creating a package of promotions featuring your brand … let’s talk!
- Social Media Assistance – We have hands-on experience at creating great content, sharing in social and growing followers. We’d love to work with you!
WORK WITH US: debba (at) girlfriendology (dot) com
Together we can make the world a better place – one friendship at a time.
So join us at Girlfriendology as we continue to grow friendships and ‘do life‘ together. Please pass along this site to your girlfriends and be sure to share your stories, ideas and comments on the wonderful value of female friendships. Check out our Facebook community, LinkedIn group, Twitter, and for great girlfriend gift shopping, newsletters, contests and more!
* Debba Haupert is the founder of Girlfriendology™. Award-winning author, dreamer, entrepreneur, social media maven, animal-lover, and definitely girlfriend, Debba believes in living life with a passion. Recognizing her purpose in life is to connect people and to inspire women to share friendship, she started Girlfriendology with the optimistic idea to make the world a better place. And she can too – if you’re a better friend, you inspire your friends, then your friends will be more caring for their friends, and it can continue to make the world a better, friendlier place! (Plus, girlfriends make women healthier, happier, less stressed, live longer and feel prettier – now isn’t that enough to base a blog and business on?!)
Debba often speaks to groups about female friendship as well as social media marketing and community building. For information on having her speak to your group/company, please contact debba (at) girlfriendology (dot) com.
Note: Girlfriendology does share affiliate links from time to time. However, we only recommend products that we’d honestly share with a girlfriend.