From how to dry hair with a round brush to what shoes to wear with an outfit, from kettlebell exercises to recipes for easy appetizers … we learn so much from our girlfriends. Their words of ‘women’s wisdom’ weave their way into our daily tasks and challenges, and they provide for us an advisory board of creative ideas and helpful solutions.
We’ve much to be thankful for … especially when it comes to great girlfriend advice. Just some simple advice can make our lives easier, our tasks faster and our days better … just with a few words of women’s wisdom.
Lately, I’ve needed and benefited from the kindness and wisdom of friends who truly care about me, who want me to be simply happy and who are there by me even when things get bumpy and out of control. (You know who you are!) It’s all part of the ‘Girlfriendology’ of female friendships. We’re there for each other. Personally I’m forever grateful for my friends who are there for me and I offer myself as their friend should I know something that can help them or even just to be there to ride out the bumps until things are smooth again. And to wish for their happiness.
We love sharing women’s wisdom here on Girlfriendology. It gives us a forum for ‘mass producing girlfriend support.’ Need some wonderful women’s wisdom? Some great girlfriend advice? Check out these blog posts (and share with your girlfriends who might need some great girlfriend advice too!):
- Girlfriend Advice on being there for a Friend with Cancer
- Girlfriend Advice on being there for a Friend with a Terminal Illness
- Girlfriend Advice on being there for a Friend who is sick
- Girlfriend Advice for making new Friends at work
- Girlfriend Advice for getting over a fight with a Friend
- Girlfriend Advice for being there for a Friend through life stages and changes
- Girlfriend Advice for lifelong Friends
- Girlfriend advice to delivering tough advice or giving fashion advice to a girlfriend
- Girlfriend Advice on Clean Clothes (thanks to our sponsor Biz Stain Fighter!)
More Girlfriend Advice, aka: Last Week on Girlfriendology
- ** Summer Ideas for Girlfriends / Sangria Recipe ** – by our Girlfriends at the WINE SISTERHOOD
- Book Club Therapy – Guest blog by BETSEY TALBOT
- Blessing for a Friendship – by Girlfriend Guru LISA SARICK
- Why are you a Spender? – by Financial Girlfriend Guru MIATA EDOGA
- 7 tips for looking great on a Budget – Guest Blog by GEN TUPAS
Weekends are made for … Girlfriends!
Watch for our upcoming TWITTER PARTY with sponsors BIZ STAIN FIGHTER and the WINE SISTERHOOD. We’ll share tips, recipes and lots of cool prizes. Weekends are made fun times with friends – and we’re going to make yours even more FUN!
We’re GIDDY to show our Gratitude to our two BIG Sponsors this month – BIZ STAIN FIGHTER, our BIG 2012 Sponsor. (Check out their website for info on getting stains out and coupons, etc.) Thanks too to our girlfriends at the WINE SISTERHOOD – our official sponsor of Friday’s in July. Meet the Middle Sisters – which one are you?
I’m excited to be speaking at several upcoming conferences. (JOIN ME!)
- Bloggy Conference in Cincinnati, OH – September 27-29. (& get $100 off with code “Girlfriend”!) I’m the closing Keynote speaker
- Savvy Blogging Summit in Atlanta, GA – October 4-6
- Discoverability and Marketing, Digital Book Marketing in NYC – September 24-25
By the way, we LOVE guest blogs here at Girlfriendology. Have a great girlfriend story to tell? Want to celebrate your fabulous female friends? SHARE! (And, we also have Girlfriend Gurus – check that out to be featured on Girlfriendology!)
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get our FREE eBook ‘30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend‘ - check it out!
THANKS to our BIG 2012 Sponsor – Biz Stain Fighter and Mean Green Degreaser (check out their coupons!). And our July sponsor of Fridays – The Wine Sisterhood (check them out on Twitter and Facebook too). And – THANKS to YOU Girlfriend!