Happy Summer Girlfriends! Here at Girlfriendology we’re hoping you had a wonderful 4th of July and trust you’re staying cool out there!
What’s the good news?! Well, we’re celebrating FRIDAYS in July with our girlfriends at the Wine Sisterhood. (Check them out – they have fab wines and cocktails in lots of places like Target wine department, etc.)
What’s a better way to share good news or celebrate a Summer holiday than with a girlfriend and a ‘Middle Sister’? (aka: wine!) Meet the Middle Sisters:
- Rebel Red – is an award-winning red wine blend that tastes like a huge mouthful of ripe summer berries. The fruit goes on and on, ending in a luxurious finish. Yummy!
- Wicked White – has won her own awards too and is a white wine blend that is fabulous with seafood, salads, vegetables, light meats, and fresh cheeses.
- Drama Queen – have a ‘Drama Queen’ sister yourself? This Pinot Grigio smells like apples and pears with a touch of lemongrass.
- Forever Cool – this Merlot has won a TON of awards and is loved for it’s taste of lush berries that lead into a lingering cocoa powder finish.
- Mischief Maker – this awesome award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon is perfect with Grilled Steak, BLT Sandwich, Roasted Lamb, Mac and Cheese.
- Smarty Pants – I love this Chardonnay! It smells like lemons, pears and honeysuckle and is yummy with Crabcakes, Grilled Chicken Caesar, Corn Chowder, Smoked Cheddar Cheese.
- Goodie Two-Shoes – What a fun name for a Middle Sister Pinot Noir! It’s great with Grilled salmon, barbecued chicken, steaks, burgers, pizza, pasta.
- Surfer Chick – is, of course, a Sauvignon Blanc and, of course, goes with Seafood, shellfish, ethnic cuisine, salads and creamy, fresh cheeses.
- Sweet & Sassy – is both! This Moscato is awesome with Salads, seafood, poultry, fruit and cheese plate, spicy dishes.
- Sweetie Pie – is a sweet red table wine which is a top-secret red blend developed with input from the Wine Sisterhood! Yummy with Barbecued chicken, brisket or ribs, grilled steaks, burgers or sausages.
- NEW Wild One Malbac – Has juicy blackberry flavors with a velvety texture and goes great with Barbecued beef ribs, spicy chilli, grilled lamb kabobs.
- NEW Glamour Girl – Is a bubbly blend of sweet white wine. It tastes like honeyed citrus, peaches and apricots, and is great with Fried chicken, sushi, herb and cheese frittatas.
Check out the ‘good news’ in the video introducing the two new Middle Sister Wines. Great wines from our great girlfriends at the Wine Sisterhood.
And, enter their ‘Pin it to Win it’ contest to be entered to win a trip to Napa with Girlfriendology (yeah!) and the Wine Sisterhood to the Second Annual Wine Sisterhood Gathering. (The best girlfriend event you’ll ever attend!) Watch their Facebook Page for clues throughout the contest period on the exclusive locations where you can find their new wines.
p.s. Plus they have two new cocktails – more girlfriends to meet! Meet Rebel Red Cranberry Cosmos and Mischief Maker Margaritas.
THANKS WINE SISTERHOOD for being our July sponsor of Fridays! (We only work with brands and companies we’d recommend to our girlfriends – and this one is easy!)
By the way, we LOVE guest blogs here at Girlfriendology. Have a great girlfriend story to tell? Want to celebrate your fabulous female friends? SHARE! (And, we also have Girlfriend Gurus – check that out to be featured on Girlfriendology!)
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology and Twitter/@Girlfriendology where we’re connecting with over 50,000 women (we block guys!) and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration and great quotes. (& our Pinterest Marketing site: Pinfriendology.com.) More Girlfriend Friendship Quotes.
THANKS to our BIG 2012 Sponsor – Biz Stain Fighter and Mean Green Degreaser (check out their coupons!). And our July sponsor of Fridays – The Wine Sisterhood (check them out on Twitter and Facebook too). And – THANKS to YOU Girlfriend!