Happy Summer Girlfriend! Happy 4th of July! And Happy Reasons & Ways to celebrate with your Girlfriends!
To me, July 4th brings a spirit of ‘gratitude.’ Sincere appreciation for the women and men who have fought for our freedom, a feeling of being ‘lucky’ to be born in this country and having so many opportunities, and deep thanks for the freedoms we often take for granted like voting or the rights that many others lack.
I hope your gratitude also extends to your girlfriends. I hope you enjoy the freedom to spend time together, and that you recognize the blessings of their friendships.
Combine the two – the 4th of July & our fabulous Female Friends, and you’ve got reason for food, festivities and fireworks!
This week we’re celebrating Independence Day with 8 Great Summertime Ideas for Girlfriends – for July 4th or any Summer excuse to get together.
- The WINE SISTERHOOD shares great Summertime Food and Wine advice for a perfect 4th of July gathering.*
- Girlfriend Gratitude for a 4th of July Party – Love those girlfriend traditions!
- Celebrate the 4th of July (or any holiday. Ok, or any DAY!) by showing some Girlfriend Gratitude
- Make this Summer Berry Pie (recipe) for your 4th of July party! (Or share with a girlfriend!)
- Girlfriend Advice on throwing a Girlfriend Party – It’s the ‘Summer of Girlfriends’
- 10 Joyful Things to do with Your Girlfriends this Summer – by awesome Girlfriend Guru ARLETT R HARTIE
- Updating your Wardrobe for Summer 2012 – by another fab Girlfriend Guru DONNA GAMACHE
- Summer Salad and Girlfriend Lunch Club – Recipe and inspiration by Girlfriend Guru LINDA STEELE
Speaking of the WINE SISTERHOOD …
We’re THRILLED, GIDDY, HONORED to have the WINE SISTERHOOD as the official sponsor on Girlfriendology of Friday’s in July. Every Friday (in July, get it?!) we’ll feature some awesome women and wine inspiration. And, we’ll wrap up the month with a wine-inspired Twitter party with Prizes and Fun Stuff – including a special appearance by our 2012 Sponsor: BIZ STAIN FIGHTER. (Think we’ll get some great ‘spilled wine tips and stories’?! Oh yea.)
Girlfriendology BlogTalkRadio Guest: TIFFANY NOTH, BloggyMoms / BloggyCon
TIFFANY NOTH joins me on our BlogTalkRadio show on July 6th, 2:00pm ET. Tiffany is the founder of Bloggy Moms Community and the Bloggy Conference. She can be found at A Bloggy Mom and her faith based blog located at TiffanyNoth.com. Tiffany strongly believes in promoting women in blogging, social media and in business.
So excited to speak at this great Blogger / Social Media Conference! JOIN ME at Bloggy Conference in Cincinnati, OH – September 27-29. (& get $100 off with code “Girlfriend”!) Here’s the scoop:
As an extension of the Bloggy Moms Community, Bloggy Conference is first and foremost designed with community and information as its cornerstone. Their goal is to provide real and useful information to further your social media longevity, to help you build strong connections, to provide support and resources in your areas of interest.
Last week on Girlfriendology:
- Celebrating our 2000th Blog Post – Girlfriend Inspiration, Women’s Wisdom and Fab Friends
- Thanking our Girlfriends – Wonderful reflections from Girlfriend Guru RACHEL AWES (love her!)
- Girlfriend Advice on Chocolate and Pregnancy – Great insights from Girlfriend Guru CHRISTY HOVLAND
- 5 Things You Can Do to have a Healthier Summer – More Girlfriend wisdom from Girlfriend Guru LISA MCDANIEL BROWN
- The Hottest Perspex Accessories for Summer 2012 – Girlfriend Advice from SOPHIE BANATO
- Consolidation Loans: A Good Idea but not a Strategy – Financial girlfriend advice from Girlfriend Guru MIATA EDOGA
- Throw a Dinner Party for your Girlfriends – Great girlfriend advice from MAIRE HUNTER
- Best Friend Gurus – from girlfriends JOYCE SCHAFERS and DANA da PONTE
By the way, we LOVE guest blogs here at Girlfriendology. Have a great girlfriend story to tell? Want to celebrate your fabulous female friends? SHARE! (And, we also have Girlfriend Gurus – check that out to be featured on Girlfriendology!)
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology and Twitter/@Girlfriendology where we’re connecting with over 50,000 women (we block guys!) and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration and great quotes. (& our Pinterest Marketing site: Pinfriendology.com.) More Girlfriend Friendship Quotes.
THANKS to our BIG 2012 Sponsor – Biz Stain Fighter and Mean Green Degreaser (check out their coupons!). And our July sponsor of Fridays – The Wine Sisterhood (check them out on Twitter and Facebook too). And – THANKS to YOU Girlfriend!