Ever feel like you’re all alone? That no one cares or notices how you’re doing? That no one knows what you’re going through?
I know – it’s easy to feel that way. It is easy, at times, to forget all the friends who love you, who are there for you and who want only for your happiness.
Next time you’re feeling lonely, reach out to a friend. Ask for a little special care or a shoulder, ear, glass of wine or whatever you need. And take note of friends who may be going through a lonely spell. Helen Keller was right – walking with a FRIEND in the dark is much better than walking alone in the light. Be there for your friends. You’ll be glad you did – and you’ll never be alone.
We’re GIDDY to show our Gratitude to our two BIG Sponsors this month – BIZ STAIN FIGHTER, our BIG 2012 Sponsor. (Check out their website for info on getting stains out and coupons, etc.) Thanks too to our girlfriends at the WINE SISTERHOOD – our official sponsor of Friday’s in July. Meet the Middle Sisters – which one are you?!
We’re all about finding ‘excuses’ to get together with our fave female friends. Here’s a couple summertime traditions and ideas for you and your girlfriends:
- Five Healthier Summer Traditions for you and you Girlfriends – by Girlfriend Guru LISA McDANIEL BROWN
- Throw a Dinner Party – great advice from MAIRE HUNTER
- 10 Joyful Things to do with Your Girlfriends this Summer – awesome insights by ARLETTE R. HARTIE
Last week on Girlfriendology:
- The Power of a SMILE & the World Choir Games – a GREAT event in Cincinnati, OH
- Are you to Independent to be a Good Girlfriend? – Great question/answer from Girlfriend Guru ARLETTE R. HARTIE (& perfect for Independence Day!)
- We talked with TIFFANY NOTH on our BlogTalkRadio show. She’s the founder of BloggyMoms and the Bloggy Conference.So excited to speak at this great Blogger / Social Media Conference! JOIN ME at Bloggy Conference in Cincinnati, OH – September 27-29. (& get $100 off with code “Girlfriend”!)
This coming week on Girlfriendology:
- The Girlfriend’s Guide to Book Club Therapy – Guest Blogger Betsy Talbot
- Understanding Your Credit Score – Financial Advice from Girlfriend Guru Miata Edoga
- Blessing for a Friendship – from Girlfriend Guru Lisa Sarick
- I Want a Baby! – Advice from Guru Amanda Moore
- Ten Ways to Cut Your Grocery Bill – Advice from Girlfriend Guru Lisa Holcomb
- BlogTalkRadio interview on Friday, 2pm ET with Ronique Gibson from Stagetecture – JOIN US!
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology and Twitter/@Girlfriendology where we’re connecting with over 50,000 women (we block guys!) and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration and great quotes. More Girlfriend Friendship Quotes.
THANKS to our BIG 2012 Sponsor – Biz Stain Fighter and Mean Green Degreaser (check out their coupons!). And our July sponsor of Fridays – The Wine Sisterhood (check them out on Twitter and Facebook too). And – THANKS to YOU Girlfriend!