Pinterest is the NEW BIG thing in social media with it’s boards and boards of inspiration and info. In fact, it’s also a cool community with whom you can connect and share great graphics. (JOIN our Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology followers and let us know your pages so we can follow back!)
Are YOU on Pinterest? We’ve just been active for three weeks and already have over 9,000 followers! (Want to know how to do that and use Pinterest for your blog/business?)
(& total followers over 40,000 – although that has some duplication for those who follow all our boards!)
It’s also 80% female so women are sharing great ideas, inspiration and fun stuff! Check out our Pinterest pages for cool collections like:
- Girlfriends! - some of ours and some of yours
- Words for Girlfriends – great quotes and sayings
- Funny Stuff! – like ‘Because Chocolate can’t get you pregnant’
- Hearts & Love - great symbols of how much others mean to us
- For our Foodie Friends – and gourmet girlfriends!
- Girlfriend Gifts – fun stuff to give your fave friends
- Girls gotta have SHOES – footwear fetish is fun!
- DIY and Crafty Inspiration – amazing creativity that inspires things to make, ways to decorate, fun stuff!
- Caffeine Happiness – coffee-inspired collection, fun caffeinated sayings and cool coffee ’stuff’
- Always Time for Wine – from cool things to do with wine corks to fine wines that you have to share with a friend
If you’re new to Pinterest, check out our PINTEREST WEBINAR. Also Pinterest for Business Profits video was very helpful in setting up my Pinterest boards/page. FOLLOW us on Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology!
Also, check out some of our Friendship Circle’s (other female friendship bloggers!) Pinterest pages – Brit and Dabney from Social Media Girlfriends, Cherie from About.com/Friendship and Shasta from GirlfriendCircles.
Share your pages/boards below so we can follow you! And, please share any questions you have on using Pinterest for your blog or business. (Again, more info to come! Sign up for our newsletter to get an update – and our free eBook ’30 Days/30 Ways to Be a Better Friend.’)
By the way, we LOVE guest blogs here at Girlfriendology. Have a great girlfriend story to tell? Want to celebrate your fabulous female friends? SHARE! (And, we also have Girlfriend Gurus – check that out to be featured on Girlfriendology!)
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get our FREE eBook ‘30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend‘ - check it out!
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology where we’re connecting with over 26,000 women (we block guys!) and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration. THANKS to our BIG 2012 sponsor – Biz Stain Fighter. And – Thanks to YOU Girlfriend!