- John Lennon
How are YOU and YOUR FRIENDS Girlfriend?
It’s not easy. Female Friendship. It takes time. Sometimes patience, forgiveness, missing a TV show to spend time talking with her or indulging in some wine, french fries or cookies together. (Thankfully, girlfriends will indulge in calories and spend some time for the sake of friendship – right?!)
We want YOUR input on the State of Female Friendship in 2012. We want to know your girlfriend story – who are your friends? How do you spend time together?
And we want to THANK YOU for taking this survey (below). We’ll share four $25 Starbucks gift cards with our friends who complete the survey by June 1 (to take your girlfriends out for coffee on Girlfriendology!). Here’s the survey …
PLEASE take this survey – Please?! Thanks Girlfriends!
This past week on Girlfriendology:
- THINK HEALTHY Girlfriends! – Great Girlfriend Advice from Michelle
- TRAVELING with Friends - Girlfriend Getaway advice from Maire Hunter
- Cell Phones, Brownies & Trusting Yourself – Weekly Girlfriend update from the Faux Diet Queen
- Three Massive Mistakes Women make when Shopping – by Girlfriend Guru Donna Gamache
- Let me tell you about my Girlfriend – by author Melissa Faye Green – our BlogTalkRadio guest!
- Find the Right Sports Bra – by Lingerie Girlfriend Guru Miss Kitty Plum
- Paying the Minimum, Credit Card Advice – by Girlfriend Guru Miata Edoga
By the way, we LOVE guest blogs here at Girlfriendology. Have a great girlfriend story to tell? Want to celebrate your fabulous female friends? SHARE! (And, we also have Girlfriend Gurus – check that out to be featured on Girlfriendology!)
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get our FREE eBook ‘30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend‘ - check it out!
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology and @Girlfriendology (Twitter) where we’re connecting with over 50,000 women and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration and great quotes. (& our Pinterest Marketing site: Pinfriendology.com.) More Girlfriend Friendship Quotes. THANKS to our BIG 2012 sponsor – Biz Stain Fighter. And – Thanks to YOU Girlfriend!