How can YOU (your brand, blog or business) be SUCCESSFUL at building traffic AND revenue on Pinterest?
Yesterday I announced the upcoming PINTEREST WEBINAR (see info below, including an affiliate program so you make money too!). It’s a little out of my comfort zone to promote a Social Media ‘offer’ to women on Girlfriendology. (And, to be honest, the Pinterest Webinar is NOT JUST FOR WOMEN and neither is Pinterest!)
It goes along with what women do – we share our ‘women’s wisdom.’ We learn things that might be helpful to others and then we don’t keep it to ourselves!
Pinterest has been a wonderful way to connect with new friends through Social Media. It has opened my eyes to creativity again and inspired me to try new things. Through Pinterest pins and boards, I’ve learned, I’ve laughed, I’ve shared and, to be completely honest, I’ve benefited. It has generated awareness, traffic and some affiliate revenue to Girlfriendology. (We are completely open about affiliate income. We never share anything we wouldn’t recommend to a girlfriend – plus we have a team who like to buy shoes!)
Thanks to the dozens who have already signed up for the Pinterest Webinar (next Thursday, 3/22) and amazing affiliates who have shared this webinar with so many of their friends. Again, that’s what we do – share things that will benefit each other. It’s much more fun than keeping good stuff to ourselves! Here’s the scoop
PINTEREST is the ‘newest thing’ to hit Social Media in a L-O-N-G time! Already at over 21 million+ users, it is kicking some Social Media butt:
- Pinterest had 12 million unique visitors in January, 2012 – the average visit: over 16 minutes!
- Pinterest is the 16th most popular website in the U.S. (and 66th in the world, according to Alexa rankings).
- Hundreds of Brands are on Pinterest, including: The Today Show, Lowes, The Gap, Whole Foods, Real Simple Magazine, General Electric (B2B), The U.S. Army and so many more!
- Pinterest hit 10 million U.S. visitors in one month – FASTER than any site in history!
LIMITED TO 500 Attendees! THIS THURSDAY 3/22 – Hurry!
Priced from $4.97, $7.47, $9.97, $14.97, $19.97 (SOLD OUT) – $29.97 to $39.97 (the sooner you buy, the less expensive!)
Can you REALLY afford NOT to know about PINTEREST?
I’ve spoken on Pinterest marketing, consulting on it for a MAJOR consumer brands agency and used it to build my traffic and income/revenue. So, after being asked by so many for advice, I’m sharing in an upcoming webinar.
In this ‘Pinterest for Blogs & Businesses’ webinar we’ll cover:
- Why you SHOULD BE ON PINTEREST – Is it REALLY important to your blog / business? (Answer: YES!)
- When you SHOULDN’T be on Pinterest – And how to handle that
- Design, Copyright and TOS – Terms of Service, how you can protect yourself/biz, what you NEED to know
- How to define and execute your own Personal Pinterest Strategy
- Who is on Pinterest and who is doing it well? – What can we learn from them?
- How to get started on Pinterest – On the right foot (and we will send you an invite if you need one)
- How to grow your TRAFFIC and REVENUE with Pinterest – what we all really want to know!
60 minutes of HELPFUL, STRATEGIC, COMPREHENSIVE instruction in WHY you should (or shouldn’t) be on Pinterest – and HOW to do it SUCCESSFULLY.
Plus, we’ll provide a CHECKLIST FOR GETTING STARTED on this amazing and HOT Social Media platform!
Pinterest is generating TRAFFIC and $$$ – and I’ll share how! JOIN US! (Plus – will share BONUSES for attendees!)
The $4.97, $7.47, $9.97 & $14.97, $19.97 SOLD OUT! – next tickets are $29.97 … and it keeps going up to $39.97 – so JUMP on it SOON!