Spending time with girlfriends, brings a smile to your face (too), doesn’t it? Bringing friends together is an amazing thing that knits friendships to a beautiful piece of art … kinda like a girlfriend get-together.
It’s a great week on Girlfriendology … we’re hanging with the girls, so that means life is good – in the land of female friendship! (:
1. If you’re in Cincinnati, we’ll be hanging with some great women this Saturday at ‘A Day for Today’s Woman‘ event. In fact, Girlfriendology founder Debba Haupert is the keynote speaker so JOIN US. It’s gonna be a great girlfriend get-together.
2. Did you know that PINTEREST is a Girlfriend Get-together? It is! It’s a social media community (kinda like Facebook or Twitter – but not! All graphic/visual and SO FUN!). It’s also 80% female so women are sharing great ideas, inspiration and fun stuff! Check out our Pinterest page for cool collections like:
- Girlfriend Gifts – fun stuff to give your fave friends
- Girls gotta have SHOES – footwear fetish is fun!
- DIY and Crafty Inspiration – amazing creativity that inspires things to make, ways to decorate, fun stuff!
- Caffeine Happiness – coffee-inspired collection, fun caffeinated sayings and cool coffee ‘stuff’
- Always Time for Wine – from cool things to do with wine corks to fine wines that you have to share with a friend
If you’re new to Pinterest, you can click on the images on the pages/boards above and often go to a website with the original information (like to find the recipe or details). Also, if you’d like to use Pinterest for Business Profits, check out this video (I bought it and found it very helpful in setting up my Pinterest boards/page.) FOLLOW us on Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology!
3. This is a GOOD Girlfriend Get-together! We’re going to Napa with the Wine Sisterhood next weekend! We’re going to the First Annual Wine Sisterhood Gathering in Napa next Sunday. We’ll report back on all the girlfriend fun from this ultimate girlfriend get-together! We wish we could bring all of you along!
4. Coming soon … a NEW Girlfriendology.com website and community! And, it’s gonna be a great online girlfriend get-together! We’re going to take our online friendships to the next level – of connecting more on Girlfriendology.com and in our online community
5. We’re a FRIENDS OF RICKI founding blog/member! Yes – Ricki Lake! In fact, she even made this video just for Girlfriendology (we asked her to share her favorite girlfriend get-together):
Last week on Girlfriendology … Self esteem, Happiness and Being a Better Friends (it’s all good!)
- 10 Young and Not-so-young Women should know (like: ‘Healthy bodies come in different shapes and sizes‘). Thanks Girlfriend Guru LISA SARICK for sharing great insights into self-love and acceptance.
- Getting and Giving Difficult Messages with Girlfriends – Guest blogger MARINA SBOROCHI shares girlfriend advice for saying (and receiving) difficult news.
- Be a Good Friend – BE HAPPY – DR. ELIZABETH LOMBARDO knows a thing or two about HAPPINESS. She’s the author of ‘A Happy You‘ and Shaquille O’Neal says “Dr. Lombardo is my head coach for happiness.” And LISTEN IN to our BlogTalkRadio interview with her – GREAT girlfriend advice on being happy.
- JOIN US on BlogTalkRadio/Girlfriendology this Friday, 2:00pm ET as DANA WHITE (aka: ‘A Slob Comes Clean’) helps us declutter.
- Pretty Happy Being Me – our fave Faux Diet Queen reflects on what she really wants in life, or does she?
- Girlfriend Advice on Cruise Safety - from our Girlfriend Guru of Cruising, JANET DEVITO. We cruised with her last year and she shares her insights into how to have a safe and super cruise. (Check out her upcoming Girlfriend Cruises!)
- The Wit & Wisdom of Women over Forty – The original author has been questioned (no worries!), it’s still a pretty amazing reminder that women of all ages are AMAZING
- Personal Style for Valentine’s Day (or just any day to add a kick of RED to your outfit!) – Girlfriend Guru DONNA GAMACHE shares her fashion and style expertise to add that touch of color to make you stand out.
The Girlfriend ‘Scoop’
Did you know that we LOVE Guest Blogs on Girlfriendology? We do! We love when women share their girlfriend advice, inspiration or great stories. AND … if you’d like to be featured on a regular basis, we <3 our GIRLFRIEND GURUS – fabulous females who share their girlfriend wisdom every month on Girlfriendology. Check out the links for more info and then contact us to make it happen!
Are you part of our over 25,000 women on Facebook? We have a blast there! Fab, funny sayings; female-friendly videos (everyday at lunch – stop by for a fun break in your day!); awesome things you share with girlfriends. JOIN US! (And follow us on Twitter – @Girlfriendology!)
2012 is a BIG year for Girlfriendology because we have a BIG sponsor! Thanks to the support of BIZ STAIN FIGHTER for being Girlfriend Recommended. (Check out their new site and follow them on Facebook!) We <3 BIZ!
We’re also speaking at Bloggy Conference (use code “Girlfriend” for $100 off the full pass!) and Savvy Blogging Summit this year. See you there!
This Coming Week on Girlfriendology:
Leap Day, Making New Friends at Work, Traffic Inspirations (really!), have a Garage Sale with Your Girlfriends, and Coffee Inspiration! Hang out at Girlfriendology for all kinds of girlfriend advice and insights.
Have a great week Girlfriend! HUGS!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get our FREE eBook ’30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend‘ - check it out!
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology where we’re connecting with over 25,000 women (we block guys!) and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration. THANKS to our BIG 2012 sponsor – Biz Stain Fighter. And – Thanks to YOU Girlfriend!