First, girlfriends – we hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah and a Happy, HAPPY New Year! It’s a wonderful season to celebrate our friendships and our hope for the future. We are so blessed. I’m thankful for the holidays and this season of spending time, giving gifts and showing our love for friends and family.
At Girlfriendology we’re grateful for a year of connections, inspiration and joy – all from friendships. We’re thankful for all the beauty, wisdom and kindness of girlfriends. We have amazing appreciation for the lessons we’ve learned from Oprah, from girlfriends, from children, from life.
We’re thankful for 2011 and some of our best moments:
1. More Girlfriends – AKA: GIRLFRIEND GURUS — We’re so thankful for some amazing women who share their women’s wisdom with Girlfriendology every month as a Girlfriend Guru. It’s a great group of girlfriends who share great girlfriend advice like from:
- Miss Kitty Plum
- The Faux Diet Queen
- Lisa McDaniel Brown
- Donna Gamache
- Laura Smith
- Janet DeVito
- Jennifer Hall
- Elizabeth Patch
- Sheevaun Moran
- and more!
Want to be a Girlfriend Guru? We’d love to share your women’s wisdom!
2. Great Girlfriend & the ‘Chief of Insanely Brilliant Ideas’ JUDI COGEN – We’re so thrilled to have an amazing girlfriend helping us bring Girlfriendology to the women we need to reach. The amazing, smart, funny, caring, sweet, thoughtful girlfriend who is helping to make female friendship higher on your awareness and appreciation. We love JUDI!
3. Girlfriend Cruise & Janet DeVito - We had the ‘most awesome’ girlfriend experience this summer! We went on a Girlfriend Cruise to Bermuda with the Guru of Girlfriend Cruises – Janet DeVito. It was F-U-N! And we’re going again in 2012!! JOIN US! It was so awesome – traveling and spending time with girlfriends. Thanks girlfriend Janet for bringing girlfriends together!
4. Girlfriendology Recommended: BIZ Stain Fighter! – We’re thrilled to partner with Biz Stain Fighter in 2012, as we did in 2011 – but even in a BIGGER way. We’re also working with another great brand (by the same amazing, fun friends at BIZ) of Mean Green. We’re GEEKED to work with Biz all through – 2012!
- About.com Friendship – Cherie Burbach, @brrbach
- GirlfriendCircles – Shasta Nelson, @girlfrndcircles
- Girlfriendology – Debba Haupert & Judi Cogen, @girlfriendology, @judicogen, Facebook.com/Girlfriendology
- MWF Seeking BFF - Rachel Bertsche, @rberch, Facebook.com/MWFseekingBFF, author
- The Friendship Blog - Dr. Irene S. Levine, @IreneLevine, author
- Social Media Girlfriends – Dabney Porte & Britt Michaelian, @dabneyporte, @mamabritt, Facebook.com/SocialMediaGirlfriends
Life is better (and so was 2011) together with your girlfriends! Thanks girlfriends!!
In 2012, we’re GEEKED (again) for all the cool things to come! Like …
1. Working with BIZ Stain Fighter & Mean Green! 2012 is partly sponsored on Girlfriendology by BIZ Stain Fighter and Mean Green. So thankful for them as our partner. SO THANKFUL! Plus, it’s ‘Girlfriendology Recommended!’ AWESOME!
2. We’re working with an amazing social media/blogging agency – Collective Bias and are THRILLED to work with them on our new web site and in working with their fabulous ‘shopper’ clients.
3. So THRILLED to be speaking at some GREAT events in 2012! Like … the Erma Bombeck Writer’s Workshop, Savvy Blogging Summit (such a great blogger conference – sorry, it’s sold out already!), Bloggy Con (yeah! invited back as Keynote speaker!) and more!
But what we most want, is to help you BE A BETTER FRIEND in 2012 and beyond. Life is good Girlfriends – with your friends!
Our 12 Days of Friendship – celebrating the great gift of friendship.
- Day 1: Knowing friends are there for you
- Day 2: Celebrating our Cheerleader/Supportive Girlfriends
- Day 3: Girlfriend Traditions
- Day 4: The Gift of Memories with Friends
- Day 5: The Gift of Forgiveness
- Day 6: Having Things in Common
- Day 7: Sharing Adventures Together
- Day 8: The Gift of Laughter
- Day 9: Missing Friends during the Holidays
- Day 10: The Wonderful Comfort Level of Girlfriends
- Day 11: Friends through life stages/changes
More Fun Stuff:
- Check out these 25 Girlfriend Gifts under $25
- Sign up for our Newsletter & get FREE eBook (Plus entered in contest to win $25 Starbucks gift cards)
- Daily Girlfriend Gifts and SHOES!