Buy the presents, wrap the gifts, cook the meals…whew! The holiday season can be daunting for all of us.
Girlfriend Guru Sheevaun Moran share her girlfriend advice – her top suggestions for easing the stress of the holidays. We think they are great suggestions for easing into the new year with a calm, Zen-like approach!
A Zen-like December would be wonderful, don’t you think? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get through the holiday season with less stress, worry, anxiety, tension, and drama?
Zen is an inner state of being and meditation is such that it will give you the ability to create a better experience, whether it’s the holidays or it’s the rest of the year.
Remember these things to keep your Zen and sanity:
- Get enough rest.
- Forgive everyone, including yourself, because it feels like you’re under pressure.
- Pressure is only a metaphor for the need to let go.
- Sugar is going to cause weight gain and more importantly a crash into depression. So plan your sugar (crash) wisely. Better yet, avoid sugar.
- Take probiotics to ensure your colon is happier because of what junk you are about to ingest.
- Drink lots and lots of high alkaline water.
- Take vitamin C, vitamin D3, calcium/magnesium in liquid and your mood will be much brighter.
- Get the book Shotgun Shopping to have a spiritualized shopping manifestation experience.
- Disconnect your negative thoughts using this video technique See the video HERE.
- Laugh more.
- Walk more.
- Meditate more.
- Be of service, whether physically or financially.
Your holidays are meant to bring peace, joy, and abundance into your life. Having more inner calm will bring you what you wish to manifest. These are some simple things you can do to have a new, yet calm, holiday season.
SHEEVAUN MORAN is a transformational speaker, nutritional expert, and creator of innovative energy technology for limitless thinking. She is the author to several books and over a dozen holistic healing and meditation CDs. Her articles have appeared in the Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Conscious Living, and Alternative Medicine. Sheevaun has been featured on CBS2, KCAL9, HBTV, and PBS. Her blog and radio show are not to be missed.
What are your tips and tricks for finding calm in a chaotic time? What are your thoughts on entering 2012 with more inner calm and Zen-like attitude?
Don’t you love great girlfriend advice? Have some to share? We’re looking for Girlfriend Gurus, guest blogs and Girlfriendology Guides eBook authors. SHARE! If you’d like to be a Girlfriend Guru too, let us know!
Other friendship girlfriend advice:
- Supporting girlfriends through unconventional decisions
- Are your social media girlfriends real friends?
- Girlfriend advice for Step-Moms
- It takes a village – women supporting women