Do the holidays stress you out girlfriend? Do crowded parking lots and busy malls make the holidays not-so-fun? Does the pressure to find the perfect holiday present and to buy for so many people make you just a little crazy? Do the hectic holidays make you forget to be thankful for your friends?
We’re here to help! We’ve got some girlfriend advice on a less-stress holiday like:
1. WIN a Girlfriend Gift – No need to go to a busy mall, pick out the right color/size/fashion – just enter our T-Mobile contest and get a shot at two smartphones (and you can re-enter every day for more opportunities to win!). Here’s more techie shopping tips from T-Mobile.
2. Change your gift-giving family tradition in a new, non-stressful, affordable way! Here’s a ‘white elephant’ girlfriend gift for you. Thanks Girlfriend Guru LISA MCDANIEL BROWN for sharing your ‘less stress holiday advice.’ Or check out Seven Simple Tips for Stress-Less Gift Giving by Sandy Fowler, Heart Filled Holidays.
3. Don’t Stress over Holiday Food and Temptations - The Faux Diet Queen and her relationship with the scale. (We’ve all been there before, haven’t we?!)
4. Don’t Stress over being Solo for the Holidays – Girlfriend advice from MICHELLE MASKALY on surviving the holidays solo – without a Plus One. (Share this with your single girlfriends and remember to include them in your holiday plans!)
5. Let Girlfriendology be your ‘Personal Shopper’ - We’ve got great ideas for Girlfriend Gifts like Holiday Girlfriend Gift Guide – for Girlie-Girl Girlfriends, 25 Girlfriend Gifts under $25, Girlfriend Holiday Gifts for Fashionable Friends, and Girlfriend Gifts of the Day / Shoes of the Day. Here’s our most recent Girlfriend Gift ideas for the Holidays:
- Girlfriendology Amazon Holiday Gift Store
- Amazon Kindle Fire tablet
- Amazon Gift Cards plus iTunes, Starbucks, Forever 21, etc. GIFT CARDS
- Sofie Women’s Classic 100% Cashmere Cardigan
- BRONZE FAMILY TREE PICTURE FRAME
- Spa Booties with Lavender Aromatherapy Gift Set
- De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
- A GREAT Book like by Kris Radish, Susan Mallery or Patricia Sands
- “I Dreamed my whole House was Clean!” Anne Taintor Mug (+ Books, Magnets, Calendars, etc.)
- “Stand by Your Man, But Sit with Your Girlfriends” Canvas Bag plus t-shirts, sweatshirts, and more
- Hidden Animal Mugs from UncommonGoods
SHOES OF THE DAY:
- Slogger Midsummer Garden Shoes
- Mary Flat shoes, from Old Friend
- Nine West Women’s Wildginger Mary Jane Pumps
- Womens Fur Lined Thick Sole Winter Snow Bobble Boots
- ‘Next to Me’ Patent Leather Mary Janes Heels
- Steve Madden Women’s Reggo Boot and just Flat Boots
- Betsey Johnson Women’s Caseyy Open-Toe Pump
- Nine West Platform Pumps
6. Take a break and get something for FREE! – We’ve got ‘The Girlfriendology Guide to Holiday Girlfriend Advice‘ eBook – for FREE and, by signing up for our newsletter, you can get a copy of ‘30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend‘ (FREE eBook - when you sign up to get weekly girlfriend updates). PLUS, when you sign up for our newsletter, you’re entered to win a $25 Starbucks gift card (to take your friends out for coffee on Girlfriendology!) in our December Contest.
7. Heed some great girlfriend advice on Last-Minute Gift Shopping – LAURA SMITH from Gifts.com will be on our BlogTalkRadio.com/Girlfriendology show on Dec. 16th (2-2:30pm ET) to offer her great girlfriend advice on last minute gift shopping for girlfriends (and others). (Here’s our girlfriend gift ideas for Gifts.com!) LISTEN IN! Or girlfriend advice on how aromatherapy can make your house more like a home – and, we’re sure that means it reduces stress!
8. Don’t forget to spend time with your girlfriends! – Watch one of these Top Ten Romantic Holiday Movies by bestselling-author SUSAN MALLERY. How can you watch ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ and be stressed? Read this Girlfriend Code by Coach Shari and make sure you’re the kind of friend you’d love to have. Then LISTEN IN to our recent interview with CHERIE BURBACH. Cherie offers great girlfriend advice on friendship – like this guest blog on why opposites attract – when it comes to friends (and how that’s a good thing!). Cherie writes about friendship, dating, family, and relationships at About.com (NY Times) and Life Goes Strong (NBC/Universal). She has penned 11 books and ebooks, including Internet Dating Is Not Like Ordering a Pizza and 21 Ways to Promote Your Book on Twitter, etc.
9. Heed more great girlfriend advice on Holiday Travel! – If you’re traveling for the holidays, you HAVE to read Six Tips for Stressfree Holiday Travel and listen to THE ROAD WARRIORETTE share her great girlfriend and family travel advice on our BlogTalkRadio show!
10. Remember what the Holidays are about – We’re feeling gratitude for the ‘gift of friendship’ in each of our ’12 Days of Friendship.’ Stop by Girlfriendology daily for inspiration and celebration of the gift of friendship. Like: Day 12: Appreciate knowing She’s There for You.
And, join us on Facebook.Com/Girlfriendology for daily quotes, inspiring quotes and stories, daily video lunch breaks and more!