Before we get started, just so you know … we’re thankful for you. We’re so blessed to be in a community of amazing women who are supportive and silly, wonderful and wild, intelligent and inspiring. #LifeIsGood and we’re thankful for your support of Girlfriendology. It’s so appreciated! THANKS!
We hope your Thanksgiving was perfect with just the right combo on your plate, to the people around the table and the activities that filled your (hopefully) four-day weekend. We hope you had ample time to just talk with friends – share your lives and maybe a slice or two of pie. And we hope you made some amazing memories with your family and friends that you’ll be thankful of for years to come. We have LOTS to be thankful for! (See ‘Thankful for my Friends.’)
Now, we’re knee-deep in the holiday season! It’s time for music and shoppers to fill the malls, purchases and sales to fill our carts, and parties and treats to fill our bellies. Yep, they’re here. No avoiding them.
Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Joyous Kwanzaa! and then … Happy New Year!
- 25 Girlfriend Gifts Under $25
- Holiday Gift Guide – for Fashionable Friends
- Daily Deals on Facebook.com/GirlfriendologyFrugalFriends
- NEW and FREE eBook – The Girlfriendology Guide to Holiday Girlfriend Advice
- November & December Contest – FREE eBook & enter to win $25 Starbucks Gift Card
- AND … when shopping on AMAZON, we’d LOVE if you’d go through Girlfriendology (& show us some affiliate love! It doesn’t cost any more and it supports YOUR online girlfriend community!) It’s located on every page of Girlfriendology.com (looks like the box above). THANKS!
December: The Gift of Female Friendship & the 12 Days of Girlfriends
Personally, even with busy schedules and lots to do (like that dang holiday card, shopping, get-togethers, etc.), I still love this season. From Thanksgiving and reminder of gratitude, to the holidays where we spend time and sometimes money on each other to express our love and appreciation, it’s the perfect season to celebrate the amazing people in our lives.
Again, we’re celebrating (we kinda like to do that, did you notice?!) FRIENDSHIP in December with special focus on the Gift of Female Friendship and celebrating it with 12 Days of Girlfriends. Our Girlfriend Guru’s will join in and we’re always looking for guest blogs. Help us celebrate the reason for the season – to love on others!
Here’s a few of the Fab Females we LOVE – Our Guest Bloggers and Girlfriend Guru’s
- Throw a Girlfriend Gratitude Party, by Shasta Nelson, GirlfriendCircles.com
- Uh Oh! I Forgot to Eat Healthy Today, by Girlfriend Guru Lisa McDaniel Brown
- Four Tips for Lifelong Friendships, by Holly Miller, CouponCroc
- Turning Gratitude Inward, by Kathy Wilke, Freedom and Fulfillment
- The Faux Diet Queen Talks Turkey, by our funny, fab, fitness-seeking friend
- Pumpkin Muffins – a Thanksgiving Tradition, by Judi Cogen
- Giving Big on a Small Budget, by Girlfriend Guru Donina Ifurung, OnHighHeelz.com
- Holiday Craziness & Body Image, by Girlfriend Guru Elizabeth Patch
- Black Friday Shopping Tips, by Melissa Garcia, ConsumerQueen
- Traveling Mom Twitter Party - complete with contest for an iPad2 and $5000 travel prize!! JOIN US TONIGHT! 9-10pm ET Follow #TMOM and #DoubleTake for all the scoop!
- CINCINNATI GEEK EVENT - We’re hosting a techie treasures get-together next Tuesday, December 6th from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. (during store hours, 2 hour event, come and go) at the T-Mobile Store at Rookwood – 2731 Edmondson Road, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45219. Theme: Holiday shopping tips and tricks, especially relating to electronics (there will be an expert on site to give tips). Party favors: Swag bags for all attendees and one great giveaway party goers. Appetizers and goodies JOIN US!