We’re excited to announce that the FRIENDSHIP CIRCLE, a group of female friendship blogs that work together to support and assist each other, has grown!
We’re all passionate about inspiring and helping women connect, appreciate their friends and enjoy life with their girlfriends – so we’re working together to promote female friendship. Meet the NEW Friendship Circle:
The Friendship Circle – Female Friendship Blogs
- About.com Friendship – Cherie Burbach, @brrbach
- GirlfriendCircles – Shasta Nelson, @girlfrndcircles
- Girlfriendology – Debba Haupert & Judi Cogen, @girlfriendology, @judicogen, Facebook.com/Girlfriendology
- MWF Seeking BFF - Rachel Bertsche, @rberch, Facebook.com/MWFseekingBFF, author
- The Friendship Blog - Dr. Irene S. Levine, @IreneLevine, author
- Social Media Girlfriends – Dabney Porte & Britt Michaelian, @dabneyporte, @mamabritt, Facebook.com/SocialMediaGirlfriends
Check out these amazing women and the female friendship inspiration that they offer on a daily basis!
Thanks girlfriends! And special thanks to Dawn and Tina from Girlfriend Celebrations who were part of our founding members. (You’re still our girlfriends!)
- Irene Levine - How to be a Keeper Friend, her most recent BlogTalkRadio interview, 10 Tips for being a BFF.
- Shasta Nelson – Breast Cancer and Friendship, her most recent BlogTalkRadio interview, Five Friendship Conundrums.
- Dabney Porte & Britt Michaelian – Are your Friends your Social Media Girlfriends, and Dabney on our BlogTalkRadio show.