September is a great month around Girlfriendology – an amazing month of celebrating female friendship! We’re in full-swing ‘friendship celebration mode’ as we get ready for this amazing month among our Girlfriendology girlfriends. Here’s how we’re celebrating:
- Special guest MISS AMERICA, Teresa Scanlan is joining us to share her insights into friendship on BlogTalkRadio/Girlfriendology (Friday, Sept. 2nd, 2-2:30pm ET) and in a guest blog – so exciting!
- Month of Inspiration – 30 days / 30 Women to share their ‘women’s wisdom!’ Everyday in September we’ll feature a woman who has wisdom and insights to share through 30 guest blogs this month. (We’ve got a few open spots, if you’re interested please check out this info on guest blogging for Girlfriendology!)
- 30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend eBook launches – our NEW eBook will be out in the coming week (in final edits!) Filled with a month of ideas on ways to meet new friends, connect with old friends and just enjoy time with your great girlfriends – plus more!
- GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 101: Simple Steps to More Fulfilling Friendships – our eBook on being a better friend is at 50% off for the entire month – PROMO CODE: FriendshipMonth (no space). It won’t be that low again until next September! 64 pages of benefits, insights and inspiration on female friendship, including:
- GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 101 shares:
• 5 Benefits of female friendship
• Answers the question: Aren’t guy friends the same?
• 7 Ways you can be a better friend
• 5 Steps to forgiving a friend and saving the friendship
• 5 Ways to go above and beyond being just a ‘good friend’
• 3 Great ways to make your friend feel as special as her friendship is to you
• 5 Girlfriend traditions you can start with your friends
• How girlfriends are like ‘shoes’ – and you need lots of different kinds of them!
• Talks about the one female friendship ‘thing’ not covered on Girlfriendology.com
- GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 101 shares:
- Girlfriendology Newsletter Contest – we’d like to inspire more women (like your girlfriends!) to be better friends. So, this month we’ll do a drawing from our Newsletter Community List on October 1st for four $25 Starbucks Gift Certificates (so you can each take several of your favorite female friends out for coffee on Girlfriendology). Just SIGN UP for the Girlfriendology newsletter and let your friends know about it too – they might win and take you out for a girlfriend coffee party!
- Girlfriendology on Facebook - We celebrate friendship everyday on Facebook as we share inspiring quotes, funny videos and updates around the Girlfriendology community. We have over 18,000 women in this community and we delete guys! Please join us there! And, follow us on Twitter – @Girlfriendology (over 23,000 friends on Twitter – primarily women). Thanks!
Kappa Delta’s ‘Confidence Coalition’ is running a contest this month for girlfriends who share how their best friend(s) make them feel more confident. ENTER for a chance to win a Spa Getaway for Two! (Kappa Delta is the group that founded International Women’s Friendship Month. Here’s more history on Friendship Month.)