It’s what girlfriends do – we share our lives. The fun, frugal, faith, food, friendship stuff – we share with our girlfriends!
I love my girlfriends. I love that they can know me and love me, even when we have different ways of looking at things. I love that we can be sister-friends who don’t care about politics or religion, we just care about each other’s lives and happiness. I so love that we can think differently about some things but know that we’re as close as twins just from being best friends. My girlfriends are my sisters and I love that!
Based on our girlfriends (and the above), we’re extending that soon on Girlfriendology. We’re looking at the different areas where girlfriends connect and support each other. We’re honing in on niches that we enjoy sharing with our friends – like sharing tips to saving money (that we could spend on, say …, girlfriend trips or girlfriend gifts , like our personal feelings about our faith (or lack of it – all women are welcome here!), like recipes and foodie advice that we love and ways to enjoy the limited amount of fun time that we have to share with each other.
We’re extending our range of girlfriend advice to some of the areas that we get passionate about: saving money, our faith, our fun relationship with food, our lives, our challenges, our celebrations – that we can only have with our girlfriends … the highs and lows that we share with girlfriends, the girlfriend advice that we share and take, the wonderful women’s wisdom that we share.
In the coming months we’re expanding our offering (of girlfriend advice, girlfriend inspiration, guest blogs, etc.) to share:
- Frugal Advice - how to save money (to possibly spend on girlfriend trips and gifts! or just making our lives less stressful so we can spend time with our girlfriends). For example, we’ve found a couple frugal sites that we’ll be sharing from – ShopAtHome – a site that gives discounts AND cash back, Coupons.com, Groupon, etc.
- Foodie Friends – fun foodie info, recipes, discounts, discoveries – fun, fab, foodie stuff! Like Cooks.com, recipes, Cooking with Caitlin (our great girlfriends – Kelly, Caitlin and Molly), etc.
- Faith & Spirit – our thoughts on our faith – we share as women, and acceptance for other women’s thoughts. Like we share with girlfriends. (But know, that ALL women are welcome here – whatever you believe. As girlfriends we accept you – and love you - just the way you are!)
- Family – our family relationships impact our friendships and most areas of our lives. We’ll share great girlfriend advice on families.
- Fashion - who else understands our complex relationship with shoes?! Girlfriends GET us so we’ll be sharing fashion tips, advice and ways to save and still be stylish. Girlfriend advice for our fashionable friends!
- Fitness & Health – fortunately we have our girlfriends to share their helpful insights and info on keeping us healthy and fit. Share your fitness tips and find out what’s the latest scoop on staying healthy.
- Finance – It’s often a major stress point in our lives and hopefully together we can share financial girlfriend advice to make our lives less stressful and financial management for women information (and maybe even save money to spend it on girlfriend gifts and girlfriend trips!).
- Fun Stuff - the girlfriend gifts we give each other, ways we celebrate birthdays and special days, the touching connections we have with our friends and how they bring out the best in us, the way they help us go after our dreams.