Spending time with a girlfriend shows that we care enough about her to give her part of our day or a weekend away with her. It tells her that she’s important, worthy of leaving work and the kids behind for a little girlfriend time together.
We’re looking at time and how we use it this week. Do we spend our hours and days making memories with our friends (and family – we’re not saying to neglect them!)? Do we make room in our schedule to call (remember – Phone a Friend Sunday!), take a walk together, have a meal or a coffee, go to yoga or go shopping – with a friend?
At the end of our lives, we may very well wish we had prioritized the time we have here to spend more with the amazing people and the fabulous female friends who bless our lives. So why not start NOW? Why not make plans TODAY to meet up with a friend? Be the kind of friend you’d love to have.
TIME … this week on Girlfriendology.com
Our BlogTalkRadio guest for this Friday, April 1 2-2:30pm ET, is our time-wise girlfriend AMY LYNN ANDREWS. Amy is a passionate and smart blogger who shares a wealth of knowledge and inspiration on her Blogging with Amy blog. She also is the author of a great eBook on time management:
- Tell Your Time: How To Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Fulfilled, outlines a straightforward, step-by-step approach to controlling your schedule and ensuring the important things don’t fall through the cracks. Tell Your Time helps you accomplish not only what’s on your to-do list today, but what’s on your to-do list for life. CLICK HERE TO BUY ‘Tell Your Time’ by Amy Lynn Andrews.
Watch Girlfriendology.com this week for Amy’s guest blog sharing girlfriend advice on Build Thriving Friendships on Limited Time, and LISTEN IN on Friday at 2-2:30pm ET on BlogTalkRadio.com/Girlfriendology.
- It’s Spring – time for some porch time with your friends/neighbors. Sure, you might need to bundle up or have sit by a firepit, but enjoy getting outside with your girlfriends.
- Pack a lunch with your friends – How Andi and her girlfriends spend time together over lunch and save money.
- Spend time with your Friends – give the gift of time together! (It is the perfect girlfriend gift, in our girlfriend-brain!)
- It takes a long time to grow an old friend. (: But it’s never too late to start friendships that will change your life!
- Finding time for Friends – How can you squeeze out some time for those special women who make you giggle like they do?!
It’s Simple really … We’ll share how simple it is to More Fulfilling Friendships in GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 101
We’re so thankful for the friends and females who have made the effort to be a better friend and to have more fulfilling friendships by ordering/reading: GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 101: Simple Steps to More Fulfilling Friendships (by Debba Haupert, founder of Girlfriendology). Thanks for your recommendations and for sharing with your friends! Don’t forget the ‘secret discount‘ celebrating our 15,000 Facebook Fans expires at the strike of April! Order by midnight ET on THURSDAY, March 31st! Here’s the scoop …
And, if you’d like to see it first, here’s the ‘commercial’ (:
It was a BIG week for getting the word out on the importance of female friendship – and Girlfriendology – last week! Girlfriendology founder, Debba Haupert (aka: me!) was featured on two shows and one magazine article:
‘Get Real Girls’ radio show in Minneapolis, MN on 107.1 with the wonderful LIV LANE and JOAN STEFFEND. Listen in to HOUR 2 for our fun friend-filled conversation! And check out Joan’s new book “And She Sparkled ..”
Anderson University Alumni News featured Debba Haupert/Girlfriendology in an article on alumni in the blogosphere. It was awesome that they sent a photographer to Cincinnati to capture me with my girlfriends – Joanne, Julie and Julie. (Yes, I do hang out with friends whose names do not start with “J” too) (:
Don’t forget – we’re going cruising with the girlfriends! JOIN US!