Girlfriendology launched the Girlfriendology Guides on March 14, 2011 with GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 101: Simple Steps to More Fulfilling Friendships. This was the first of our series of eBooks and Webinars by women sharing their wisdom on a range of topics from friendships to finance, couponing to taking time out for ‘me,’ throwing girlfriend showers/parties to building an online community – and more.
Here’s all the scoop:
- GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 101: Simple Steps to More Fulfilling Friendships – 64 pages of benefits, insights and inspiration on female friendship, including:
- GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 101 shares:
• 5 Benefits of female friendship
• Answers the question: Aren’t guy friends the same?
• 7 Ways you can be a better friend
• 5 Steps to forgiving a friend and saving the friendship
• 5 Ways to go above and beyond being just a ‘good friend’
• 3 Great ways to make your friend feel as special as her friendship is to you
• 5 Girlfriend traditions you can start with your friends
• How girlfriends are like ‘shoes’ – and you need lots of different kinds of them!
• Talks about the one female friendship ‘thing’ not covered on Girlfriendology.com
- GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 101 shares:
- Responding to a need for friendship in the workplace (which increases job satisfaction and job retention), GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 102: Simple Steps to More Fulfilling Friendships at Work was added on April 21st.
The Journal of Business and Psychology states:
“Results indicate that employees’ perceptions of friendship opportunities in the workplace have direct effects on job involvement and job satisfaction, as well as indirect effects on organizational commitment and intention to turnover.”
Having friends at work is good for businesses (happy employees makes the workplace better, and increases job retention). Friends at work is good for employees too. We like working with people we, well, like!
GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 102 is designed for employers and female employees. If you would like to purchase it for your employees, please contact info (at) Girlfriendology.com for the group rate for the size of your organization (number of women). Also, HR professionals who place a group order will receive a guide to helping your employees foster healthy friendships in the workplace.
GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 102: Simple Steps to More Fulfilling Friendships At Work (by Debba Haupert, founder of Girlfriendology) takes the concepts shared on Girlfriendology (and in the previous eBook: Girlfriendology 101 – see below) and applies them to friendship in the office, school, organization, company – wherever women women. Topics discussed cover:
- Making and keeping friendships with coworkers
- Friendships across the org chart – managers and employees
- Making new employees feel welcome
- Resolving conflict with coworkers who are friends
Girlfriendology 102 is a version of ‘Girlfriendology 101: Simple Steps to More Fulfilling Friendships,’ by Girlfriendology founder, Debba Haupert. Based on the need that women have for female friendship (and the benefits that it brings), this eBook takes it a step further by adding inspiration for women on finding and maintaining friendships at work.
NEW – September ‘Friendship Month’ Launch of “30 Days / 30 Ways to be a Better Friend” eBook
Female friendship makes women healthier, happier, less stressed, live longer and feel more beautiful! So, we have a 30 Day plan for you to have a great month (whether it’s officially ‘International Women’s Friendship Month’ or not!). It’s kinda a mini and FUN workout routine to get your friendships in better shape – and you can consume all the calories you want (they don’t count when you’re with a girlfriend!). Here’s the scoop:
’30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend’ is a month-long book of ideas and inspiration to help you make more friends, be a better friends to your friends and to appreciate the amazing women who bless your life.
And, in addition to these 30 Days / 30 Ways there are two BONUSES:
* Checklist for making a Girlfriend’s Birthday Special – great ideas for making her day fun and friend-filled
* 150 Friendship Quotes to share on Birthdays, Bad Days, Special Days, Just-Because Days – all ‘tweetable’ (short!) so you can share them on Twitter, Facebook, in a card or email.
Check out our NEWEST Girlfriendology Guide: 30 Days / 30 Ways to be a Better Friend” eBook – only $4.99! … or FREE when you subscribe to our weekly newsletter!
JUST RELEASED - ‘Saving Money and Time without Losing Your Sanity’ - FREE HERE on Girlfriendology! Written by the following fabulous frugal females, this 28-page eBook offers women’s wisdom from: Christine Steendahl TheMenuMom.com, Crystal Collins TheThriftyMama.com, Andrea Deckard SavingsLifestyle.com, Tawra Kellam & Jill Cooper LivingOnADime.com, Lain Ehmann 30minuteMartha.com, Tracy Roberts MomsInABlog.com, Susanne Meyers HillbillyHousewife.com and me (: Debba Haupert Girlfriendology.
We cover a range of topics (aka: girlfriend advice!) to offer 8 Easy Solutions for a Frugal Family like:
- Menu Planning
- Eating Organics on a Budget
- Cleaning Tips to Save Time and Money
- 10 Tips to Getting (and Staying) Organized
- 5 Ways to Save More using Coupons
- What to do when You’re so Overwhelmed You don’t know what to do
- Save Time and Money with your Crockpot
- 10 Ways to Spend Time (and not Money) with a Friend
And this is a SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY free eBook. Please send this page or the PDF on to all your friends. It’s FREE and it’s filled with great Frugal Advice!
Be an eBook AUTHOR – Bloggers, business experts, moms, women with knowledge that would help other women … like possibly YOU! Have wisdom (aka: ‘girlfriend advice’) that can benefit other women? Want to build your brand, business and bank account?
Have a topic that you’re the go-to girlfriend and helpful subject matter expert on? Have a community already who would love to purchase your knowledge? Able to commit some time towards writing the eBook and promoting it? If so, please share your idea for a Girlfriendology Guides eBook. Explain why you’re the best person to write on this topic and why women need your information/insight. Become a Girlfriendology Guides author!
Be an eBook AFFILIATE – Bloggers, businesses and community managers can become an Affiliate by joining e-Junkie (link at bottom of page). Affiliates earn 40% of the sold price (up to $8/each). ALSO, if Affiliates would like, we can issue a special PROMO CODE to offer their communities a discount up to 40% (so affiliates would earn $4.75ish) and make it more attractive to your community. To request a promo code specific to your community, please send an email to info (at) girlfriendology.com and ask for an Affiliate Promo Code. We’ll customize it to your website name and send the information back to you.
Here’s the GREAT part – you get to not only make money but you too get to participate in sharing women’s wisdom. Offer your community quality information products that inform and inspire. Become a Girlfriendology Guides Affiliate today!
And, here are some other great eBooks from some of our girlfriends:
- Tell Your Time: How To Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Fulfilled, by Amy Lynn Andrews, outlines a straightforward, step-by-step approach to controlling your schedule and ensuring the important things don’t fall through the cracks. Tell Your Time helps you accomplish not only what’s on your to-do list today, but what’s on your to-do list for life. CLICK HERE TO BUY ‘Tell Your Time’ by Amy Lynn Andrews.
- Real Food on a Real Budget: How to Eat Healthy for Less, by Stephanie Langford – editor/author of Keeper of the Home. Amazing 280-page primer for families who want to learn how to save an average of 20-30% on their food budget, while at the same time serving better quality and more nutritionally dense foods. Based on six years of hands on experience and hundreds of hours of research, Real Food on a Real Budget will teach you how to drastically lower your food budget OR significantly increase the quality of the foods that you buy (for the same amount of money). And LISTEN to Stephanie’s insights on healthy, affordable eating and hear her great girlfriend advice – like how we can have affordable and healthy meals for our families.
- Living the Balanced Life – Find Your Balance – Steps to Define & Live by your Priorities, by Bernice Wood. If you feel like you run from one activity to the next, this book is for you. If you dread Monday mornings because you hate your job, this book is for you. If you feel like you do all the work around the house and get no respect and no help, this book is for you. If you are the one that everybody goes to when they need something, this book is for you. If you feel like you are crawling out of your skin and your head is going to explode, this book is for you. Includes: Losing our Balance and Finding It, Defining your priorities, Live Healthy, Be Productive, Live Joyfully, Be Renewed and Staying Balanced for Life.