For many of us, girlfriend advice comes in handy for saving money – especially when our girlfriends are the go-to-gals for frugal advice and sharing coupons.
So, how could I resist sharing this with you when my girlfriend SANDY JENNEY (of Organize with Sandy whom we interviewed on this BlogTalkRadio.com/Girlfriendology show) asked if we’d like to share the following money saving info/coupon with you?!
So, here goes …
Click the image below to get your Lean Cuisine Coupon. Buy 4 and get 1 FREE!! This is for a limited time only (or until supplies run out). This coupon is only good until Feb. 15, 2011 at 11:59pm. There are only a limited number available.
Here are the other bloggers that are involved in the #31days challenge. You can also find the coupon widget on their sites.
1. Sandy Jenney Organize with Sandy
2. Mel Lockcuff Mama Buzz
3. Zippy Sandler Champagne Living
4. Nicole Brady SAHM Reviews
5. Wendy Hammond The Local Cook
6.Naomi Shapiro Super Dumb Super Villain
7. Tara Altier This Military Mama
8. Shelby & Steve Barone Glitterful Felt Stories
9. Elizabeth Ferree Home Mom 3
10. Brandi Jeter Mama Knows It All
11. Ellen Christian Confessions of an Overworked Mom
12. Lisa Harris East Texas Saver
For more girlfriend advice on saving money, meet these fabulous frugal friends:
- Brandy Watts – Frugal ideas for girlfriend get-togethers
- Nikki Balderas – Frugal and fun girlfriend gift ideas
- Erin Chase – Girlfriend Advice for Getting Out for a Girl’s Night Out – the frugal and sane way!
- Karen Rodriguez - Saving money on family essentials
- Linda Lowen of About.com – Frugality is the new black
- Andrea Deckard- Interview with frugal blogger
- Kelly Snyder – Girlfriend advice for saving money and helping others
To be honest, this post got us thinking about how, as women, we have to take charge of our finances and be proactive in managing our money – not leave it to someone else. We encourage you to read up on financial management for women, explore sources like Dave Ramsey and to talk with your girlfriends about how they manage their finances and plan for their retirement / estate.