Join the Cincinnati Enquirer Locals on Living bloggers on May 15th
for a fun, free, frugal event with some of your favorite bloggers.
Cincinnati.Com partnered with 12 local bloggers, who are each experts in their areas of coverage, to form an online site called LOL: Locals on Living.
The Cincinnati.Com Network is the #1 local Web site in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Delivering nearly 40 million page views each month, Cincinnati.Com is the region’s most-viewed and most-visited local Web site. The Cincinnati.Com Network represents more than 50 local and national print and online brands, including the online editions of The Enquirer, the Community Press and` Community Recorder.
Come join us to for a free, fun-filled, information-packed day of great girlfriend advice (and fabulous frugal ideas)where you can get practical tips and tricks to saving money NOW on groceries, clothing, health and fitness. Saturday, May 15th 10a.m. to 3p.m. at The Elements Conference & Event Centre, 11974 Lebanon Road, Sharonville, OH 45241.
Locals on Living, an affiliate of the Cincinnati.Com network, and our community bloggers are getting together to share practical advice and answer your questions on how to save on the things you need to get the things you want.
The only cost is a canned good or other needed item to benefit the FreeStore FoodBank. Everything else is FREE!!
We’ll start the morning with a panel of our bloggers and open it up to your questions. Then we’ll move into breakout sessions where bloggers will delve more deeply into their expert areas. Sessions will include:
- “List, Clip, Shop!” Andrea Deckard who is Mommy Snacks will show you how to use three unique strategies to help you drastically reduce your grocery budget.
- Heels and Steals” Amy Storer-Scalia of Chic This Week and Kasmira Kit, of What I Wore Today, will show you how to freshen up your look for little or no cash.
- How to Pad Your Wallet Not Your Butt” Dr. Gary Huber of HealthyAlterEgo, will offer cheap & easy tips to get a healthy, vibrant and leaner body.
Not to miss
- The Girlfriend Lounge, hosted by Debba Haupert of Girlfriendology, and Jody England, a life coach and part of the Healthy Alter Ego team. Meet new girlfriends, unwind or get some stress-reduction tips at our no-stress hangout area.
- Cooking with Caitlin will whip up tasty appetizers from everyday items that taste like a million but cost very little. A don’t miss!
- Admission is free to 350 — but a canned good or any needed item is encouraged. Canned good and other donated items will go to the FreeStore FoodBank. We will be posting some of the community’s most needed items through the next month.
- Savings Swag Bags will go to all 350 participants.
- Be entered to win gift baskets from each of our bloggers valued at several hundreds dollars each and other goodies!!
- Take-away tips you can immediately begin using to lower your monthly bills at the grocery store, for clothing, beauty items and also how to stay healthy and fit without breaking the bank.
*Participants can attend two of three breakout sessions
**Swag Bags will not be available until after the doors open.
To get you in the frugal mood (!), here’s our recent interview with Andrea from Savings Lifestyle.
p.s. And … be a friend to Girlfriendology! Share this blog with your girlfriends by clicking the Facebook LIKE button below and also, when you’re on our Facebook page, SHARE IT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS. (Please?!) Thanks girlfriend!