Girl’s just wanna have fun, right? Well, Book Clubs are fun – especially when you read a great book and talk about it with fabulous female friends! Contests are fun – with prizes like great Book Club books and cool (not available yet for anyone else!) Girlfriendology caps (perfect for summer girlfriend gifts!). And we all like prizes, especially when it’s so easy to participate.
We already announced our contest for April – just post a photo of you and your girlfriend(s) on our Flickr or Facebook pages and you’ll be in the running for the BRAND NEW Girlfriendology embroidered hat (low profile, not like those BIG ‘trucker’ caps!). That’s it, just post a picture. And, we’d love for it to celebrate spring with a flower in the photo but it doesn’t have to. Just show off how beautiful you and your girlfriends are!
ANNOUNCING a new contest for our May Book Club. In May, we’re reading “Wildwater Walking Club” by author Claire Cook (who also wrote ‘Must Love Dogs‘). Claire is a true girlfriend so she is going to attend book club with us AND has offered up copies of ‘Wildwater Walking Club’ (NEW in paperback) to three of our wonderful Book Club women.
So, here are the guidelines/points:
From now (April 13 – April 27th 5pm EST) you can be in the drawing for one of these books in several ways:
- 1 point for leaving a comment below.
- 2 points for leaving a comment below and tweeting:
- 3 points for leaving a comment below, tweeting and adding your girlfriend photo to our Flickr or Facebook pages.
- Just to make sure we don’t miss any points, share in your comment that you tweeted and added your photo to the page.
- You can get new points every day – so keep tweeting and commenting!
The three winners will be selected by Random.org and notified by April 29th so we can send out the new books for you to read in time for our May Book Club.
Be a better friend! Check out these contests and our Girlfriendology book club:
- April Contest info – Win that hat!
- Book Club for April and May – Books, the vote and more!
- Book Club Recommendations – Check out the great books our online community of women recommended.
p.s. And … be a friend to Girlfriendology! Share this blog with your girlfriends by clicking the Facebook LIKE button below and also, when you’re on our Facebook page, SHARE IT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS. (Please?!) Thanks girlfriend!