I love my friend Judi. She is smart, very sassy, funny and always there for me. She’s beautiful, inside and out. But you might not know that from her photo on her social media bios. I don’t know if she is waiting to lose weight or get a new hair style, if she wants professional make-up or a magic wand of some sort. (And, to be honest, she doesn’t need any of the above!)
She’s much prettier than she was 10+ years ago when her photo was taken. Sure, she was younger (we all were) but she has so much more personality than that photo displays. She has 10 years of love, laughter and lessons as well as years of memories with her children, kisses from her husband and hugs from her friends.
Being her friend and knowing that she’s be open to my honesty, I’d told her: It’s time to get a current photo on her bio. (Which she agrees, I’m right. We’re still waiting on that new photo!)
Judi can face the truth. Can you?
What things about yourself do you need to face? What’s truths have been hidden or silenced?
Maybe that’s a good place to start a conversation with a friend. What do you need to face, to be able to face the future with the truth, passion and hope that you so want to have?
Face it girlfriend, your friends love you and they want the best for you. Of course, they’d be there for you if you need to talk. Remember, life is better together with our girlfriends!
Girlfriend – Make today the day!
I can’t imagine watching the Academy Awards without my friends nearby! We have a party every year and vote for our winners. These would have made some great prizes (especially since I won!):
- Fendi Sunglasses- To hide from the paparazzi
- 30 Years of Academy Award Winners – For all those winners you can’t remember (or is that just me?!)
- Best Picture Oscar Collection – 18 of the best pictures ever made
- Complete Book of Oscar Fashion – 75 years of glamour on the red carpet
Here’s a few of our favorite GIRLFRIEND GIFTS – Girlfriendology (perfume, jewelry and more), Amazon, SHOP.COM, American Express® GiftCards, Sierra Trading Co. Uncommon Goods, Crocs, Vera Bradley, Chocolate.com and Expedia. Create your own cards (for business, holidays, etc.) at SendOutCards.
We’d like to inspire you daily! (That’s what girlfriends do!) So, click on the orange tab to the left and get our daily or weekly newsletters and inspiring blogs/articles like:
- Daily Inspiration – Your goal (life, job, magnificence!), plus Irish Inspired Gifts for Girlfreinds
- Daily Inspiration – International Woman’s Day and extraordinary women – Like YOU! (Plus extraordinary gifts for girlfriends)
- Daily Inspiration – The Secret to Reaching Your Dreams and girlfriend gifts
p.s. And … be a friend to Girlfriendology! Share some ‘Daily Girlfriendology Inspiration’ with your girlfriends by clicking the Facebook LIKE button below and also, when you’re on our Facebook page, SHARE IT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS. (Please?!) Thanks girlfriend!