Want some great girlfriend advice for women who love wine? We got it!
Our girlfriends at WINE SISTERHOOD, and sponsor of this month’s Girlfriendology Book Club, will join us for Monday night’s online event (as well as bestselling author KRIS RADISH, author of this month’s book: ‘The Elegant Gathering of White Snows‘). They also have some great girlfriend advice on wine for our online book club on Monday:
Wine, Women & Books – Wine Pairing Advice by Mary Ann Vangrin, Wine Sisterhood
There are a lot of wine and food pairings rules, but the best one is: don’t worry about the rules—eat what you like and like what you drink. But because we thought it would be fun, we thought of some wine pairing suggested by the types of books you may be reading.
- Chick Lit—Chardonnay because everybody knows we ladies love our Chard.
- Historical fiction—Something serious yet sexy, like Pinot Noir.
- Biography—The king of grapes, Cabernet Sauvignon. Even if you’re reading about a Queen.
- History—A distinguished wine with character like Merlot.
- Fantasy—Light and white like Riesling or pretty and pink like dry Rosé.
- Mystery—Zinfandel. Perfect for dark and stormy nights.
- Self-Help—Pinot Grigio. And lots of it.
- Romance—Champagne, of course!
For Monday’s Book Club selection, just treat yourself to your own very favorite wine, relax and enjoy! Cheers!
Isn’t that great girlfriend advice for women who love wine?! And women who love books!? Share your thoughts on the best wine by genre.
Check out how the FAB First Annual Wine Sisterhood Gathering!
Here’s more info on our monthly book club, sponsored by The Wine Sisterhood:
- Why this book? (Okay, in addition to the fact that we LOVE it!)
- Where do we go to on Monday night (March 1, 7-9pm EST)? HERE!
- Last month’s discussion of The Glass Castle