How often have you stood in front of your closet, staring at the same clothes, wishing something new would magically show up, knowing that you have lots of garments but NOTHING TO WEAR. For me, it’s a daily occurrence. Or how about this? Have you ever seen someone wearing something that looks adorable on her, but when you try it on, it turns into a big fashion don’t? Sometimes, I think clothing is too hard.
Fortunately, Girlfriend Guru and style expert DONNA GAMACHE has great advice for looking great, feeling great, and making a great business impression. What are your tips for looking great, girlfriend?
In today’s tough economy, it is even more important to stand out among your competitors. Having a stellar product or service is just not enough these days. Your prospects need to know, like, and trust you. The first step in accomplishing this is having a Powerful Business Presence. Your professional presence should reflect who you are from the inside out. Your professional image can open doors that might otherwise be closed to you.
Here are The Top 10 Ways to Create Your Powerful Business Presence!
10. Increase your professional presence and influence by being an expert in your industry.
9. Be authentically you in the business world to gain more business.
8. Let your professional image represent you from the inside out.
7. Be bold and confident to attract clients.
6. Define your personal style so your heart and mind are revealed to the outside world.
5. Know your personal shape and where to shop for it so you don’t waste time and
4. Develop shopping strategies to make the most of your wardrobe budget.
3. Let nothing stand in the way of your professional message.
2. Feel confident and comfortable in your professional wardrobe.
1. Hire a professional to define your personal style, shape and help you dress to reflect who you are from the inside out.
Want to know more? Visit www.DonnaGamache.com for your free copy of my e-course “7 Ways to Feel Even More Confident in Your Appearance.”
DONNA GAMACHE, speaker, author, and coach works with clients to help them create a Powerful Presence. She has two published books and hosts the monthly Gamache Panache radio show.
Thanks Girlfriend Guru Donna for your great fashion advice, like your previous Girlfriend Guru posts:
- Compliment Your Girlfriend’s Personal Style | Advice from Donna Gamache
- Seven Ways to Brand You
- How to Exude Professional Presence
- Quick and Easy Ways to Dress for Holiday Parties
- A More Polished Look is Essential
- Three Massive Mistakes Women make when Shopping
- Get Paid to Purge your Closet
- Update your Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion
- Personal Style – with a Dash of Red (For Valentine’s Day)
- Fit to be Styled
- Quick Changes for Festive Holiday Looks
- True Beauty – 5 Steps to a Beautiful You
- Appearance Matters
- Trendy ways to wear Animal Prints
By the way, we LOVE guest blogs here at Girlfriendology. Have a great girlfriend story to tell? Want to celebrate your fabulous female friends? SHARE! (And, we also have Girlfriend Gurus – check that out to be featured on Girlfriendology!) SIGN UP for our weekly newsletter and get our FREE eBook ‘30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend‘ - check it out! Don’t forget to make your girlfriends feel special with perfect birthday gifts for women!
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology and Twitter/@Girlfriendology where we’re connecting with over 50,000 women (we block guys!) and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration and great quotes. More Girlfriend Friendship Quotes. & Did you see our INFOGRAPHIC on ‘What Women Want‘?
THANKS to our BIG 2012 and 2013 Sponsor – Biz Stain Fighter and Mean Green Degreaser (check out their coupons!). If you’re a brand, please contact us and check out more for Brands and Businesses who want to be Girlfriend Recommended. And – THANKS to YOU Girlfriend!
Note: Girlfriendology does share affiliate links from time to time. However, we only recommend products that we’d honestly share with a girlfriend.